Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • What would YOU do for £1 000 000? (that you wouldn’t do for nothing I mean)
  • BigDummy
    Free Member

In all seriousness, pretty much anything. But I don’t really need the million, so I’m not sure I’d be bothered.

And for heaven’s sake, squeamishness aside, it simply cannot be that much hassle to administer oral sex to another man. Afterall, you know how you like it…

😉

hora
    Free Member

How about giving Ann Widdecomb a FULL body wax?

No. Thats just as wrong as a Paul Daniels and Debbie Magee threesome.

BigDummy, if you did. Would you feel offended if the receiver says you were crap at it?

Stoner
    Free Member

it simply cannot be that much hassle to administer oral sex to another man. Afterall, you know how you like it…

BD – If I catch you ordering a JD & coke next time we’re in the pub, you can consider it the last time we drink together!

ton

i would be the filling in a ann widdicombe and jo brand sex sandwich.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Hora – yes, that would be rude of them. But I would be able to explain that I do not get much practice.

Stoner – mine’s a ginger ale and lime, see you next week.

😉

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

For £1m would you

That cup thing thats been posted a few times?
    Let someone chop off your right hand or right foot?

Spamf
    Free Member

Man: “Would you sleep with me for ten million pounds?”
    Women:”Erm, yes, I think I would, but you haven’t got ten million.”
    Man: “No. Would you sleep with me for £10?”
    Women: “Certainly not! What sort of girl do you think I am?”
    Man: “I thought we had already established that. Now we’re just haggling over the price!”

hora
    Free Member

Funny, we watch movies with a glamorized bad guy or Assassin and inside we might think ‘cool’ yet all of us would be rather be gang-banged rotten than shoot a person dead in real life huh?
    (This is a joke/twist on my posts BTW)

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Oh dear, this has got just a little out of hand… 🙁

Hora; calm yerself down, ffs.

Ear, where’s Binners? How much does it take, to see Hora unconcious? A few WKDs and a white wine spritzer? No sense in wasting spensive anaesthetic…

(Sharpens gelding knife…)

hora
    Free Member

RB hes probably hanging round waiting for car doors to open as we type..

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Fred, if you sharpen that properly, you could use it to start shaving Anne with!

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I’d do anything that wouldn’t end me up in jail. As £1m wouldn’t help much
    14 days? I’d do it.
    10 years – definately not

So how much time would you do?

Stoner
    Free Member

Id do a year.

brakes
    Free Member

going to jail is a good one

I’d do a year as long as I didn’t get a criminal record and I had some sort of guarantees that Hora’s boyfriends wouldn’t do anything to me

hora
    Free Member

brakes, thats alongtime to avoid the showers

wwaswas

“all of us would be rather be gang-banged rotten”

some of ‘us’ seem to be positively relishing the thought hora.

jimmy

What if you got to share a cell with the said two black men for that year? Still £1m??

Hora’s face will be priceless when the cheque bounces

Cheque or (black) Czech?

zaskar
    Free Member

My last day at my old job and this cute little blonde tells me for $1million she’d eat my $h*t and walk around naked in my house for life and have $ex etc anytime I want.

Personally I thought that was gross and low of her and bit gross.

I still did the lotto on the way home for the latter part of the deal…

Hora I’m going to win the lotto today whats your number? I’ll make millions selling the Blue ray!

mudshark
    Free Member

Jail? Depends on whether it’s one of those tough ones in the films where they pump iron in the courtyard and attack each other with weapons cunningly fashioned out of everyday objects.

The thing is though, if I got into my 80s and had a million I’d gladly give it for another year aged 30 odd so perhaps I wouldn’t want to waste a year in jail but maybe if I needed the cash?

zaskar
    Free Member

Hora can you squeal like a piggy boy?

Deliverance: Part 2 Hora’s ride in the woods…

hora
    Free Member

My last day at my old job and this cute little blonde tells me for $1million she’d eat my $h*t and walk around naked in my house for life and have $ex etc anytime I want.

Zaskar, I think that was her subtle hint that she actually fancied you to be honest.

thekingisdead
    Free Member

Like Hora, I would sleep with a man for £1m*, however, one must logically then ask….

Would you sleep with a man for £999,999? I mean, its only a quid less.
    At what price do you draw the line?

*I’m told that technically, you’re only gay if you push back….

hora
    Free Member

$1million she’d eat my $h*t and walk around naked in my house for life and have $ex etc anytime I want.

I’d draw the line at walking around naked though.

alwyn
    Free Member

How about a spit roast with Gordon Brown and Boy George? And youre the piggy.

azarat
    Free Member

After a Vindaloo im up for anything. If you want my arse for a million your welcome to it but I would make sure That the curry was a good one first.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

How about spending the million on a PI to get to the bottom of the ‘Miss Gulliver’ situation? Perhaps they could dig up some photos

skidartist
    Free Member

for £1000000 I’d be prepared to teach geography, for about 35 – 40 years.

or perhaps go to jail

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘What would YOU do for £1 000 000? (that you wouldn’t do for nothing I mean)’ is closed to new replies.