What would YOU do for £1 000 000? (that you wouldn’t do for nothing I mean)

Home Forum Chat Forum What would YOU do for £1 000 000? (that you wouldn’t do for nothing I mean)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • What would YOU do for £1 000 000? (that you wouldn’t do for nothing I mean)
  • SST

How far would you go?

sofatester

I’d do anything that wouldn’t end me up in jail. As £1m wouldn’t help much 😥

hora

Anal sex with two large blackmen. Subsequent therapy and Vodka would drown out the pain (or the money would fund a new and exciting gay lifestyle I guess).

I’m being serious. Its a million big ones for two big ones, a no-brainer.

Premier Icon piedi di formaggio
    Subscriber

That’s it!

Hora is now out of the closet!

willyboy

eat a whole tub of marmite

Premier Icon Harry_the_Spider
    Subscriber

Hora, in this transaction are you the botter or the bottee?

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

LOL, I was going to say anything but bum-sex with a man, and there goes Hora!!

PeterPoddy

Go to a kareoke night.

I hate that crap, me…..

hora

I’d have to be the socket. I dont think I could get one up to nail a man to be honest.

SST

he’s the “spitroast”

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Note – oral sex counts too.

djglover

do they have to be black men, seems a bit racist to me. How much for a Jew and South American?

hora

Hmmm. I dont think I could do oral either. Would this invalidate the million?
    It has to be blackmen. My social conditioning is based on the comedy-perception that it has to be ‘black men’. A Mexican? Hmmm 2million?

Premier Icon Stoner
    Subscriber

Id take the rap for the recession.

I reckon I could rustle up enough bankers who’d want someone else to take the heat. I could do that. It would cost them mind…. 🙂

Premier Icon Speshpaul
    Subscriber

hora – Member
    Anal sex with two large blackmen.

Ok mate, but next time get the money 1st!

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

What about that film – would you let the missus go with a rich bloke for a million?

TandemJeremy

Nowt Money is not that important to me.

hora

Be honest, of course you would. **** it.

SST

the film was “indecent proposal”

Not sure I could do that . . .

hora

What if it was a rich man offering the wife a million to sleep with her husband? (just to mix things up and keep us on the homo-erotic theme)

waihiboy

i would do pretty much anything aslong as I could drink a bottle of JD beforehand, including all the above.

but don’t tell the wife.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

“indecent proposal”

just doesn’t cover hora’s first response does it…

hora

waihiboy, comedy post of the day 😆

IHN

For £1m I would spend a night trapped in a lift with SFB, RudeFred and Hora.

But not a penny less.

hora

For a million I’d shock and awe Rudeboy 🙄

Premier Icon johnny
    Subscriber

In a drunken conversation once, the topic of “would you rather suck a man’s knob, or take it up the gary?” came up.

Contrary to popular expectation, the final decision was that most people would rather take it up the bum: The reasoning?

Being the reciever would involve pain, but sucking someone off to completion, you’d have to put some effort and skill into it… 😯

Premier Icon Stoner
    Subscriber

For £1m I would spend a night trapped in a lift with SFB, RudeFred and Hora.

IHN – Id take a night with hora’s f***buddies over that any day!

:oO

hora

Lets face it though folks. The way we are going £1,000,000,000,000 would probably buy a loaf of bread the way Brown is taking us…

Premier Icon lunge
    Subscriber

Pretty much anything…

For an interesting pub based debate, if you had a choice would you sleep with all of The Coors or none of them?

Premier Icon Stoner
    Subscriber

lunge – since I havent manage to sleep with all of them yet, I reckon I can manage to not sleep with them without too much heartache.

Do I get a £1m?

RudeBoy

LOL!

Jesus Christ Hora; seems my psychoANALysis of you was spot on!

I’d geld you before you even thought about it. In fact, I may just geld you anyway, just to be on the safe side! 😯

Nettles; after that, you’d be incapable of even acknowledging something like money. You’d be a gibbering wreck, unable to fend for yourself any longer.

Even I wouldn’t go through that…

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

How about going on one of those bog-trotters rides? Or is that pushing it a bit far? 😉

hora

Rudeboy, you’d geld a fake phallic. Sigh a relief then (like a horror movie) the crushed phallic would fall to the floor and I would unroll the terror to be unleashed upon you….. 😯

Premier Icon Flaperon
    Subscriber

Hora’s face will be priceless when the cheque bounces.

RudeBoy

‘Shock and Awe’? From what I’ve heard, it would be more like disgust, then hysterical amusement, followed by absolute pity…

And you really are thinking too much, about this.

What happened to that thread, anyway? Why was it removed?

Subscriber

Lets face it though folks. The way we are going £1,000,000,000,000 would probably buy a loaf of bread the way Brown is taking us…

You really are getting obsessed about taking the Brown aren’t you

How about giving Ann Widdecomb a FULL body wax?

hora

Lets be honest. Drop the principles-crap. If you were offered a million to do just about anything, we’d sleep on it and no doubt end up doing it. Some wouldn’t do murder (I couldn’t for both the moral and criminal/punishment reason), whereas some would easily take one for the team than they think now. I don’t think I could let someone sleep with my GF for any money on earth TBH. No pain etc to her, however I could take the pain. What does that say?!

Premier Icon Stoner
    Subscriber

ewwwwwwww, cheesy, no!

*brain bleach brain bleach brain bleach*

Premier Icon Stoner
    Subscriber

No pain etc to her, however I could take the pain. What does that say?!

buy her a strap-on for Valentines day?

Subscriber

I think I found the line there! 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘What would YOU do for £1 000 000? (that you wouldn’t do for nothing I mean)’ is closed to new replies.