What will my dog do now?

• This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by  DezB.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What will my dog do now?
  • Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

She just stole 4, yes 4 jam doughnuts out of the shopping bag.
    Disgusting creature.
    No sugar rush as yet…

MrNutt

The dog belonging to a woman at work ate a tray of mince pies, it almost killed it, cost them almost £2k to save it and its now a hemophiliac.

Personally I’d kick the thing around the kitchen then shut it in the kennel, you don’t keep it in a kennel though do you Dez? I bet you carry it around with you on a little velvet cushion and call it Fi-Fi, don’t ya? eh? eh?

seriously though, I’d keep an eye on it, lots of sugar is no good for em!

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

You edited, so I better so it makes sense!

I usually call it ****, fifi doesn’t suit it. If we kept it in a kennel it would just whine.
    There sure ain’t no pampering by me!

MrNutt

but you do shave it to look like a dragon don’t you? go on admit it!

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Nice idea. Treat for the wife when she gets home.
    “must’ve been the doughnuts, darling”

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Oh. My. Word.

Yanks really are sick bastards aren’t they.

Still, the bitch nicked the doughnuts. Where’re my clippers..?

Premier Icon cinnamon_girl
    Subscriber

Dez – you are feeding her proper food aren’t you? You know, meat? Not that dried rubbish?

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

She has a roast dinner every sunday. fish on Friday and whatever she can catch and kill the rest of the week.
    😉

Subscriber

You didn’t answer my question! Chuck out the Science Diet and in with the Chappie 😀

Will she come on a ride sometime cos am looking forward to meeting her?

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

She eats dried food on breeder’s and vet’s advice. You think I’d change it on advice from you??! 😆 If we fed her tinned sludge our garden would be a river of runny brown stuff…

Yes! She will come out on a ride (well, if her thieving ways don’t get her killed!) as she’s a great trail dog. Just need to find a suitable ride where there are no roads, not too far from home and er.. that’s it I think.

Subscriber

Dez – vets sell the Science Diet, if that is what she’s on, so a nice earner for them.

My late dog (Golden Retriever aka dustbin) was put on dried food following vet’s advice, she hated it and every time she went out for a walk, she went scavenging. It was disgusting 😯

Chappie was recommended after she had stomach disorder, quite bland chicken with rice in gravy. She loved it and no problem with her rear end either. Food like Pedigree Chum is very rich and can cause stomach upsets.

I can recommend a forest but a bit far for you!

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Cheers for that. Yeah, bit reluctant to change whats been recommended, but we always fed our family dogs Chum, or the like and I don’t remember any of them being such scroungers.
    We did QE Park on a nightride and it was brilliant. Not sure about day time, too many distractions. Maybe later in the year, when she’s a bit older (not that pointers ever get sensibly mature!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What will my dog do now?’ is closed to new replies.