Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • What was the name of those bags that people liked but couldn’t get
  • brant
    Free Member

Dirt bags or something?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Bin bags?

Wheaty bags?

Bot bags?

zilog6128

Drac

Duff Bags.

Stainypants

Are you going to make moleskin ones ?

scotroutes

Oxford?

rascal
    Free Member

Def ballbags.

postierich
    Free Member

Baw Bags?

Blackflag
    Free Member

Grottbags??

oldtennisshoes

money bags

jamj1974

Ballsacks

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Deffo Duffbags, we bought when they were on bogof Mrs pb uses hers for open water swimming kit, the other one is still in the bag unopened. Pm me if you want pics. Duncan

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Johnnie bags

rene59
    Free Member

Is there a last remaining bag factory in Dufftown?

ads678

Colostomy bags?

andy4d

Swift edit…..already done.

iainc

Nobeer – I doubt many other than me and PP will get that one 😜

scaredypants

free carrier bags 🙁

Saccades
    Free Member

You can get them now, new owner/distribution people.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I doubt many other than me and PP will get that one

Totes Lolbags @nobeer

Drac

You can get them now, new owner/distribution people.

I’ve given up waiting for stock for them, great bags my current one stores the wetsuits.

Northwind

Sounds like an unholy partnership

fruitbat

“Nobeer – I doubt many other than me and PP will get that one”

That teacher bloke on Wanderlust had one last week

5plusn8
    Free Member

Duffbags, I have two monster bags for bikes, great for dirty bikes in the car house, hotel etc. Great product, shame about how it went tits up. You can get them easily now.

https://duffbag.myshopify.com/collections/all

(saying that, all appear out of stock)

MrSparkle

Radley.

StuE
    Free Member
    JackHammer

Whats so good about them?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Andrew Sachs?

IHN

Stoner
    Free Member

Lomo (Great Company) do a roll top dry bag thats bigger than the dirtbag (60L vs 50L) and has rucksack straps for the same price (£27)

https://www.lomo.co.uk/acatalog/rucksack-dry-bags-rucksacks.html#SID=116

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

They were very cheap, waterproof enough to store soaking kit in, tough, huge etc. They were about £20 for two for quite a long time.

I use one for sailing as it can take an entire set of soaking wet sailing gear and not leak it over the boot of my car. The other I use just as a packing bag for trips.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Aldi  50 litre dry bags for a tenner each.  One of my best bargains ever. I’ve bought six for various purposes.

I have two in the boot of my car with all my work PPE and site stuff and they get thrown about building sites daily.  They’ve proven extremely durable thus far.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Duff tenner duffle bags are great, I use 2, one for wet biking kit when away for a weekend, and one for clean kit and bedding.  swallow masses of kit, and stops car/van steaming up like a doggers dream.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I’ve got 4 Duffbags still in my possession for sale branded SingletrAction (other side is Branded Duffbag so guess they donated them or something), They’re for sale on the SingletrAction website, Army Green 50L. (medium size rucksack sort of size) @ £28

All proceeds go to SingletrAction Trailbuilders ie new tools, wheelbarrows etc for the upkeep of Stainburn Forest trails etc

Could do with getting them shifted

5plusn8
    Free Member

Those other bags shown are good, but as people have pointed out, there are alternatives, like the lomo ones which I have a few of. – I was only talking about the Monster bag which you can fit a whole bike in, you only take off front wheel, turn bars sideways, pop wheel in little wheel holder area, it zips up and has carrying straps. I have yet to find a good alternative, mine are still going after about 4 years. That’s the interest in duffbags for me.  It would be good to see someone making an alternative bike sized lightweight waterproof bag.

There are chain reaction and tifosi bike bags, but they are padded, which for bus/train/air travel might be handy, they dont fold up nicely under the front seat of my car. You need a lot of room to store them. The duffbag is heavy nylon/cordura type stuff but folds up to an inch thick and about A3 size. \Plus the other bags require both wheels off and a further degree of dismantling. The duffbag is part of finishing my ride and putting my bike int he car, front wheel off, into bag, off to pub. It also disguises the fact its a bike.
    I guess its horse for course, it very much suits my needs, and as yet nothing else does.

Harry_the_Spider

Scumbags?

rugbydick

Teabags

mandog

You could try the Tranzbag. Thet are expensive and no doubt inferior but I’ve been using one for a while and it does the job.

5plusn8
    Free Member

Tranzbag does look good, twice as much but very light. Does not look as hard wearing but would defo suit the needs of cycle commuters. Nice product.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘What was the name of those bags that people liked but couldn’t get’ is closed to new replies.