Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • What Van?
  • iffoverload
    Free Member

looking for something thant can carry 5 riders and bikes, any recomendations?

druidh
    Free Member

Vivaro/Trafic/Primastar. You’ll find loads of similar threads if you do a wee search.

iffoverload
    Free Member

yeah vivaro bad injectors, traffic same etc,,, thanks will do some searching

lasty
    Free Member

VITO ??
    Rot-boxes but get a good-un and they tick all the boxes.

kristoff
    Free Member

I’ve got a T5 transporter. Really pleased with it ticked all the boxes for me.

jonnyrockymountain

Ditto for t5 transporter

hatter

Go on, T5, you know you want one!

iffoverload
    Free Member

T5 looks good!

mattbee

T5. Love mine.

althepal

Transit?
    Is the T5 the van equivalent of an Orange five then?

sharkattack

Is the T5 the van equivalent of an Orange five then?

Not quite. A T5 is the best van of its kind and the Orange five is a relic from times gone by.

mattbee

I saw someone on here describe it as the Audi of vans. Probably covers it whether we’d like to agree or not.
    I got mine as I needed a van, it looked ‘cool’ compared to others and has better residual value. I used to own a 1972 ‘bay window’ camper too so there was bit of me wanting it to be VW.

trout
    Free Member

T5 Kombi with the three rear seats and long wheelbase means bikes go in behind the seats with wheels on

tomd
    Free Member

Do you want new or used? If you want a used non-white AND crew seats in the back you might have slim pickings. It is quite easy to fit extra seats, but will cost you a few quid.

T5 is nice to drive and looks good, but they are expensive so if you want the newest van for your money look at transits and the like which are also nice to drive.

tomaso
    Free Member

T5 residuals cut.both ways
    Merc Sprinter Swb std roof combi van in 130 or 160 bhp would fit the bill perfectly & they are lovely to drive. The 316 cdi is the one that out-drags you on the motorway at 100 plus, so will still.drive ok with all.of you in it!

iffoverload
    Free Member

thanks guys going to keep em peeled for a VW!!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘What Van?’ is closed to new replies.