• This topic has 47 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Sui.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • What tv series to watch?
  • halifaxpete

‘The Boys’ on Prime is a good watch too, if you like superhero stuff with a dark twist.

maccruiskeen

We also like stuff like West Wing and The Wire.

If you liked The Wire then you’ll probably like Treme

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Is no one else watching Good Omens? It’s brilliant.

watchmen was great
    succession, both series, excellent throughout
    escape at dannemora was a highlight of early last years tv
    hannibal was really underrated, shame, cancelled before final season
    the pass (‘pagan peak’ depending on when and where you’re watching) was quite good

westworld s3 coming in march, who knows whether we get a total delight like S1 or the confusing rotten turd that was S2.

“Silent Witness” man you have to give up on that, it jumped the shark years ago.

avdave2

I’ve just watched the Zanzibar episode of Inside no 9, up there with the silent one in terms of being very funny and wonderfully clever, superb. I followed that immediately with the first episode of The Goes Wrong Show, totally different humour but utterly delightful.

sweepy
    Free Member

I’m rewatching ‘Home’ on channel 4 before season 2 comes out

‘Admit it, you like humiliating refugees. You are Hungary in a dress’

johndoh
    Free Member

“Silent Witness” man you have to give up on that, it jumped the shark years ago.

I agree, but we are (as I said in the OP) plodding on with it.

Have started watching The Fall though (just the first episode so far) and really enjoying it. I think Hidden will be next.

cinnamon_girl

Choo choo Rob Bell has returned with a second series of Walking Britain’s Lost Railways

Started yesterday on Channel 5 at 8.00pm

Sui
    Free Member

The Stranger over on netflix. Very gripping drama about blackmail with multiple stories converging… Binge watched it over two nights/days.. 👍

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘What tv series to watch?’ is closed to new replies.