• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by pdw.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • What tubeless repair kit?
  • hardtailonly

I have the Dynaplug carbon ultra lite kit but (as I found out on this morning’s ride when I came to repair a puncture) have lost the metal sleeve that the plugs sit inside.

Unless anyone knows where I can get a spare, recommend me a reliable tubeless repair kit.

Cheers.

Flaperon

I use the Dynaplug Racer. Bits can’t fall out of it, but you can lose the whole thing quite easily. 😭

Rubber_Buccaneer

What has worked best for me are the little Genuine Innovations kits.

The bigger Weldtite worm kit did work in the end after a fair bit of frustration where I either pushed the worm all the way through or pulled it right back out before finally getting one to stay in the hole.

What I now carry is a Dynaplug Megaplugger with the business end removed from the handle and hot glued into my OneUp EDC.  Has the advantage that it also came with fat and thin tube/plugs.  Happily I haven’t used it yet and long may that last

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Ive got the little genuine inovations kit. For a fiver its a bargain. Someone suggested sanding down thr handle and gluing into a bar end plug.

I’ve also got a kit off ebay intended for cars/motorbikes which has worms about 5mm thick and came with a big t-handle reamer and insertion tool! Thats more for the fat bike which has picked up whole sticks in the tyre before.

pdw
    Free Member

Lifeline kit from Wiggle for £5. 10 worms in 2 sizes, insertion tool, knife and reamer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘What tubeless repair kit?’ is closed to new replies.