Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • What to replace a broken Specialized Sirrus with?
  • mylofitz
    Free Member

Discovered last night that my 2002 Sirrus has a cracked frame. I’ve been in touch with Specialized but since I haven’t got my original purchase receipt and prove I’m the original owner I can’t claim under their lifetime warranty. It’s my daily commuter so need to find a replacement.

Bit lost as to where to go. Basically want a quick hybrid which will take mudguards and front/rear racks. Given budget I’d be looking second hand. Any recommendation on bikes or frame/forks?

njee20
    Free Member

Go to where you bought it from? We kept records and could just reprint your proof of purchase.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Specialized did a sub brand called Globe they are cheap as chips second hand and are decent for commuting. I’ve got one for sale but I’m miles away!
    Like this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPECIALIZED-GLOBE-VIENNA-HYBRID-57CM-FRAME-NEXUS-8-SPEED-IN-GOOD-CONDITION-/111107381134?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item19de84178e

Perfectly decent commuter bike if you really can’t sort the receipt for yours.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What to replace a broken Specialized Sirrus with?’ is closed to new replies.