What to do with burgers lets have your ideas

Home Forum Chat Forum What to do with burgers lets have your ideas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • What to do with burgers lets have your ideas
  • Rob Hilton

Put them in the freezer and take on the re-arranged camping trip?

Premier Icon paulosoxo
    Subscriber

I’ve froze everything else for the next time, but there isn’t enough room in the freezer. So it’s going in a pan on some way shape or form.

ron jeremy

skin sausages mix with burgers and with added herb/spices of choice turn into a meatloaf, which will also give you meals for the week and something nice to go into a sandwich as well

Premier Icon paulosoxo
    Subscriber

Now I do like that idea!

ron jeremy

oh yeah sorry for the sensible suggestion, I forgot I was on stw…

jodafett

Skin 1 sausage per person, mash it up in a frying pan and cook on a low heat for about 10mins until golden. Chuck in some crushed Fennel seeds and Chilli. Fry for a couple mins more, throw in a glass of white wine, reduce. Throw in a knob of butter, a handful of parmesan and parsley and a squeeze of lemon then mix with some cooked penne pasta an jobs a good ‘un.

Premier Icon bearnecessities
    Subscriber

Make an 8 stack burger, take pics & post here.

Sausages – cook at same time & have cold sausage & Branston Pickle sandwiches all week!

Premier Icon paulosoxo
    Subscriber

Got eight good quality butchers burgers for a lads camping trip that didn’t happen this weekend, plus a pound of Italian sausage.

I could have sausage and burgers, or I could do something that I haven’t even considered yet, like make meat balls or whatever. Give me some inspiration people.

Failing that, how many burgers can the average man eat in one sitting?

the best thing for geezers who like real mans food
    is put stilton crumbs on top small enough so it melts a bit
    but dont cook them under the grill with it on or your
    whole street will stink of cheese
    loads of fried onions an mustard mixed with mayo 🙂
    thick slices of bacon on top is nice too,
    rocket salad an red onions black pepper,

that tex mex cheese goes really well too
    an a lot less wiffi 🙂

Premier Icon Bregante
    Subscriber

Send them round to DrP.

Burger pie anyone?

drlex

Like jodafett, crumble sausage meat in to a frying pan of fried onions, chilli & garlic (& rosemary, if poss.) and brown. Tip in a tin of chopped tomatoes and simmer for 15 mins. Stir in creme fraiche & grated Parmesan, season & serve on penne.
    Omnomnom…

schrickvr6

I know just the thing, I had some burgers I needed to use so made a pesto with them, chillies, peppers, mushrooms, onions, garlic, spinach and courgette. This was really nice but it wasn’t until the next day when I was polishing of the leftovers and decided to grate some cheddar over the top I realized I’d created cheeseburger pasta, thoroughly nomtastic!

tinybits

Jodafetts idea is a winner. Add some Oregano and its Jamie’s blokes pasta. And bloodly lovely it is too.

I think the burgers call for a man vs foot eatathon. Post pics!

IanMunro

What’s wrong with you guys!!???
    White baps, plenty of butter, plenty of ketchup.
    Some fried onions if you’re feeling sophisticated.
    Job done.

Premier Icon paulosoxo
    Subscriber

They’re now two meat loaves, both in the oven and smelling fantastic.

I’m probably going to keep the northern part of me happy now, and do some Yorkshire puds, and some roasties, maybe a bit gravy too. Get in.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘What to do with burgers lets have your ideas’ is closed to new replies.