Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • what time do you normally head to bed/go to sleep?
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

i’m curious

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

later than you

I’ve been consciously trying to make myself go to sleep earlier as I think it’ll help my recovery from exercise… at one point was getting about 5 1/2 tp 6 hrs a night.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

08.30 this morning and woke at around 12.30

allthegear
    Free Member

10:30 on a school night…

Rachel

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Normally in bed for 10.30. Normally asleep at 10.30.01.

Cougar

Usually anywhere between 10 and 12 when I’ve got work in the morning, though I’ll typically read in bed for an hour.

On friday / saturday, “tomorrow.”

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Whenever i’m tired…sometimes as early as 9, sometimes not til 12 but on average around 10.30ish.

I’m currently trying to get my bodyclock out of an annoying pattern of waking up at 5.30/6am, even at the weekends…

Torminalis
    Free Member

midnightish.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Last night 4am, boys night out, ended in strip club playing pool and having a quiet drink, normally aim between 10-12, depends whats going on that evening really, I can normally get by on 6 hours sleep

Stuey01
    Free Member

Midnight, usually, sometimes a little before.

racefaceec90

i never know (suffer insomnia/variable sleeping patterns) one day 7pm.another 8am .at present am trying to have a normal sleep pattern (i.e nights)

lunge

Between 10 and 10:30 normally in the week.
    Weekends a little, but not much, later unless I am on a night out.

Proper rock and roll I am.

wwaswas

10:30ish.

unless I’ve been drinking, in which case I’ll fall asleep by about 9:30. This makes going to restaurants a bit tricky as we have to get an early table.

Having children seems to leave you with a permanent sleep deficit you can never quite make up again 🙁

yossarian
    Free Member

Bout 10 in the week – my kids are early risers (5.30ish) so any later and a zombie the next day.

dropoff

depends on what time I have to get up, lately i’ve been leaving home at 6 so probably between 8 and 9

carlosg
    Free Member

Get up to bed between 10.00 and 10.30 I reckon I’m normally asleep within 10 minutes , up agaain at 4.45 for work.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

about 1, sometimes 2 or 3 up about 7.30, except weekends when I try and stay in bed as long as I can 😉 but kids get up, dog needs walking, bikes need riding etc….

If your asking how much sleep is needed, a few nights at 4 hours is about what I can function on 😯

Junkyard
    Free Member

after midnight usually need only about 6 hours sleep

donsimon
    Free Member

10.30-11ish and up at 05.20.

Drac

If I’m off or days then 1am, if I’m on nights then some time after my shifts are finished although I do get the odd nap but not sleep.

alexxx
    Free Member

usually between 1-3am and up on work days at 8, wake at weekends about 9/10am unless its been messy then stay up till 6am on those and waste the day in bed

pop-larkin
    Free Member

I usually start thinking about going to bed just after 10 but somehow find I am only swithcing the light off at about 11.30!
    Our stairs arent that big surely?

redthunder
    Free Member

10:30

philconsequence
    Free Member

must show mrsconsequence this thread :mrgreen:

nice to know 10-10:30 is relatively normal if waking up before 6am (weekends my body clock wakes me up same as during the week)

now the suns back my body clock will start waking me up earlier and earlier 🙁

seosamh77
    Free Member

between 12 and 1… up for 10 past 8 usually.

yunki
    Free Member

always used to be around 2am.. until yunki Jr came along.. now it’s not later than 11.. usually around 10 and preferably but very rarely earlier..

theotherjonv

Go to bed usually sometime around 11-ish, quite often later. Start waking around 0600 – either coming round when my daylight clock thing starts lighting up the room, or more rudely awake with a toddler’s foot in my face.

Sometimes I go to bed earlier than 11, but that’s usually with the intention of making sure that theothermrsjonv doesn’t get to sleep 😉

saxabar
    Free Member

Normally 10 – 10:30 and up around 5:30. The early hours are good for getting research/reading/stuff done before teaching/admin starts.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Around Mudnight normally, and up again about 04:30/ 05:00..

Rarely never get more than 5hrs a night.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Bed around 10pm – 10.30. Awake for 5.45.

depends if I’m on the ale though then bed time starts to get a bit later if its a good night 🙂

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

2am (if alone) and up at 8amish

chewkw
    Free Member

Never! 😆

brakes
    Free Member

between 1100 and 0030, up between 0630 and 0730
    no real routine
    I don’t like routine

GW
    Free Member

when the beer runs out 😉

tadeuszkrieger
    Free Member

I’m bi polar, so somewhere between 9 pm and about 5 or six am, with between 0 and 12 hours sleep depending on where I am in my cycle.

Pain in the bum really.

peterfile
    Free Member

bed by 11.30ish, up at 6.30am

MoreCashThanDash

Go upstairs at ten, watch the news, lights out after the news, asleep by eleven, get woken up by kids anytime between midnight and five, alarm goes off at six.

On a good night, I get 7 hours sleep. I need 8. It’s been like this for nearly 8 years now……..

ojom
    Free Member

I like being in bed by 10.30 ish

Up at 0640.

Even on days off. A routine is important for my head.

footflaps

In bed 11.15ish, read till midnight then drop off… Normally awake 7ish.

crazy-legs

Varies. Usually about 10-10.30 although it was about 9 last night cos I was shattered!

I do get up early though, I like early starts.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘what time do you normally head to bed/go to sleep?’ is closed to new replies.