Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • what time do you go to bed and get up?
  • coffeeking
    Free Member

Normally about 2-3am to sleep (sometimes 4 if I’m unable to sleep more than normal) and up at 9ish.

Some days I just don’t bother going to bed as I’ll end up more tired and unable to get up in time for work.

composite
    Free Member

Any time between 10pm and midnight normally then get up between 7am and 7:30am.

bikebouy
    Free Member

The only time I’ve ever stayed up all night was whilst working for a company that had to “get stuuf done by morning”
    We worked right through, got stuff done then promptly pootled off to the pub. Most had two pints max and went home to bed.
    Stimulating conversation it was IIRC.

chewkw
    Free Member

Spring 0200hr – 1000hr
    Summer 0300hr – 1100hr
    Autumn 0100hr – 0900hr
    Winter 1200hr – 0700hr (need hibernation)

I try to get 7 to 8 hour sleep as much as I can regardless of the day.

ebygomm – Member

bed at 3 am and up at 7am.. (with a couple of wakeful moments around 4 and 6).. what do I win..?

An early grave?

Lack of sleep ‘linked to early death’

Yeah right if that’s the case there will be no one left in Japan and Korea …

timc
    Free Member

bed 12-1230, rise 8-830, usually do emails in bed first thing

glenh
    Free Member

coffeeking – Member
    Normally about 2-3am to sleep (sometimes 4 if I’m unable to sleep more than normal) and up at 9ish.

Some days I just don’t bother going to bed as I’ll end up more tired and unable to get up in time for work.

Maybe you should drink less coffee? 😉

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Shifts, so bed at 7am, up at 1pm…..and no matter what people say I can’t get used to it..

yunki
    Free Member

bed at 3 am and up at 7am.. (with a couple of wakeful moments around 4 and 6).. what do I win..?

An early grave?

flippin’ criminal isn’t it.. bloomin’ parenthood..

the worst of it is that I don’t really thrive unless I get 12 hours undisturbed per night.. 🙁

grantway
    Free Member

Most times I get to bed between 12 to 1 am and up at 5 am 😐

GJP
    Free Member

Typically 11:30 to midnight and up at 5-45am during the summer. It is hurting though and I feel I could do with an extra 60-90 mins a night.

I am quite surprised how early some folk or going to bed going on the above replies

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Bed 2100-2300, up at 0315
    Although I try and have a hour or two kip in the afternoon. Not at the moment though as I am quite busy with work.

Good night!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Bed 11 sleep 12 up 7 ish wake up often during the night though.

mandog

Ideally bed at 10ish but more recently after Family Guy so about 11.45ish. Up between 6.15 and 6.30.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Bed about 12am, up at 3.30am to check on the forum, then back to it for another 3 and a half hours to get up at 7am for work.

RustySpanner

Bed about midnight, up at 3.40am to check what that bell-end davidtaylforth has written.

Quick bout of self flagellation, hitting ‘myself’ repeatedly with a copy of MBR and screaming the name of my nearest Orange dealer.

Back to bed and rock myself to sleep ’till the alarm goes off at 6ish.

Usually about 6 hours a night – try to make up for it at the weekend.

_tom_
    Free Member

Depends on what shift I’m on for that day. If its earlies then try to get to bed by 11 and up at half 4, if anything later (up at 6am or 9am) then I try to get to bed before 1.

squiff
    Free Member

At the moment

8am 4pm (working nights)

john_drummer
    Free Member

well I’m just about to hit the sack. tonight’s an early night 😉

tomorrow I need to be in Barnsley for 0830. it’s a 1 hour drive at the best of times in the morning rush

Friday night / saturday morning is when it all catches up on me. I’ve gone to bed at 2130 for 3 fridays out of the last 4

Keva
    Free Member

it’s never the same, it all depends what I’m doing with work. So long as I get 7-8 hours sleep each day it doesn’t really matter too much when. Sometimes it’s broken like last night, slept for a few hours then worked from 01:00-06:00, then slept a bit more ’till 10:30 this morning. I’m working again tonight so doing a similar thing again.

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Now,whenever.

jennifersmith
    Free Member

It is not fixed. But usually try to sleep before 12 in the night. I know early to bed and early to rise is good but my routine is like this so that i am not able to follow this.

Loads saying they get up super early but none on here this morning. Wake up, reach for STW, go for dump.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Bed about midnight, up at 3.40am to check what that bell-end davidtaylforth has written.

It’s nice to know someone cares

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘what time do you go to bed and get up?’ is closed to new replies.