What time do you get up?

Home Forum Chat Forum What time do you get up?

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • What time do you get up?
  • DrP

I currently on holiday, and it’s been about 0600-0620.
    If I’m not on holiday it’s about 0600-0620.
    Kids eh…..

DrP

trail_rat

i purposfully dont draw the curtains unless i wish a long lie – like many i wake with the light and its ace 😀

i have real trouble getting up in winter ! – unless its snowing – great excuse to take the long ride to work and blame the snaw

noteeth

0600 on work days.

0730ish days off – any later & I feel like a waster.

smell_it

Generally out of bed by 6am, nothing to do with work or kids, it’s just when I get up. Was out on the road bike by 5am this morning, after going to bed about half midnight. I’ve done 66 miles, i’ve got a family lunch ahead, and then intend to be on the ale in central Manchester by 3pm. I’ve now got a couple of hours chilling time; now the lawn, read the paper and eat the massive fried egg sarnie I’ve got and have a brew. No way I’d fit all the stuff I want to do in, if I was lazing around in bed, I count myself lucky that I consider 5 hours sleep a good night

joeegg

Usually get up just in time to watch Jeremy Kyle in the afternoon and have a laugh at my relatives on the show.Change into my trackie bottoms,with matching hoodie, and walk the Rotweiler down to the offy for the cheap cider deals.
    Back to the estate and big sisters kept the bed warm,so its back in ready for a night of “The only way is Essex” and some of that Keith Lemon crap.Roll on tomorrow!

alpin

today i got up at 12:30, but i had only four hours sleep yesterday and a banging hangover from saturday night/sunday morning.

usually get up around 9ish if i’m not working (which has been the case for the best part of the last month or so). if i’m working i’ll get up anywhere between 6 and 7:30.

Gary_M

6am weekdays, between 7 and 9 at the weekends.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘What time do you get up?’ is closed to new replies.