- What three things would you ban if you were in charge?
dangerousbeans – Member
1. The bike industry changing standards for everything so that I can actually replace a part of my bike without having to replace most of the other bits of it at the same time.
2. ………………………….Nope, that’ll do for now.
Might I be so bold as to apply my idea of hunting with dogs the people responsible for this?Posted 3 years agobombjackMember
1. Fatties from using vending machines (some kind of blood test / finger print recognition should do the trick)Posted 3 years ago
2. Non alcoholic beer
3. I’d ban anyone who refuses to pay to park at trail centres from riding a mtb again. If you cant spend a couple of quid to park your X5 you can get the road bike out.beefheartMember
1. People taking too long to put petrol in their car, or that put petrol in their car and then do their weekly shop in the petrol station, chatting to the attendant without a care, when there is CLEARLY somebody waiting to use the pump!Posted 3 years ago
2. Dogs off leads.
3. Other people’s children.
emsz – Member
1. Bad House Music compilation CDs
I just thought they made their way to gyms to die, unnoticed and unloved, surrounded by sweaty narcissists?
Do you mean like sausage and egg Mcmuffins? Or is this a euphemism for something altogether different? Possibly related to floury baps?Posted 3 years ago
emsz – you can’t ban sausage and egg Mcmuffins!! 😯
Don’t hate them. You simply misunderstand they’re reason for being. You’re thinking of them as food. They’re not that. They’re the Ground Zero of hangover cures. Somewhere, deep in a subterranean lab, a team of the worlds finest brains are working on being able to compress them into the form of a pill. To be taken with the accompanying orange pill, that contains a can of Irn Bru.
When they achieve this, we’ll be able to laugh in the face of even Withnail-esque drinking binges on a school night! 😀Posted 3 years ago
The topic ‘What three things would you ban if you were in charge?’ is closed to new replies.