Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 247 total)
  • What stuff have you ordered and waiting to arrive?
  • oldtennisshoes

My lawnmower has arrived.

It’s probably going to piss it down forever now.

meesterbond

I had 33m of 33.7mm steel tubing arrive yesterday with a load of right angle and three way interclamps.

Once the net and baffle arrive and I’ve worked out how to get it over a 3m high scaffolding cube I’ll have myself a golf driving net.

Cannot wait!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

11 metres worth of fencing timber, and a load of deck boards. 90sqm of turf, and 4 bags of topsoil.

Finally getting this garden finished, it’s only taken 7 years….

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

I ordered a couple of oil filters for my Street Triple on Tuesday,still not arrived.
    The only reason I had to order them is because the official Triumph dealer I called in at the other month sold me the wrong one.It only became apparent after I took the old one off.
    I also ordered some brake caliper seals for my old FZ750,ordered 8.10 am Weds morning,they’ve still not dispatched them,no hurry there as I’ve got the Triumph to ride,oh hang on…

CountZero

@wysiwyg – nice boots! Very taken with those, whose make are they?

somafunk

No beer delivery from vocation brewery for me, its been sat at the DHL sorting office/depot since monday and they don’t deliver on saturdays so guess i’ll have to brave the shops to get my alcohol fix for the weekend.

ta11pau1

Oakley DRT5 has come, a major upgrade from the 7iDP M2. Also my decathlon running boxers and headband, means I can run in the heat for longer wearing shorts and without having to drink my own sweat. Yay!

Need to order a Hope bolt and teardrop nut for my seat collar as I’m fitting a 34.9 collar to a 35.6 post, may as well go black to match my V4 calipers while I’m at it.

Other than that, nothing on it’s way 🙁 Except my fox dropper which is somewhere in Germany undergoing a warranty service.

All the stuff I want to buy now is big stuff or not really needed, i.e. an MT500 jacket (won’t be riding up any mountains for a while, or doing any big rides in bad weather), some IXS elbow pads (won’t be riding anything gnar enough to warrant them for a while), Fabric Team saddle (no post to put it on!), Luftkappe and 160mm shaft for my fox 36 (this will probably be the next purchase).

colournoise

New laptop after my trusty Dell finally gave up a couple of days ago.
    An oximeter (purchase fuelled by C19 threads here).
    Some squirty bottle things for quelling the dog’s more irritating foibles.
    Cheap bluetooth phone camera remote shutter release for riding shot fun.

colournoise

Oh, and some DT Swiss torque caps for the RocketMAX build.

Coyote
    Free Member

Hollister emailed me about a 20 – 80% sale. There was nothing I really needed. Hopefully it will all be here by weekend…

eddiebaby
    Free Member

My vinyl gloves arrived finally!
    Waiting on a Yamaha THRii amp, wireless guitar Tx & Rx, strings and Lemon Oil. Oh and a couple of Variax batteries.

franksinatra

Garden Jenga
    Weber Go Anywhere bbq

chrisdb
    Free Member

Went a bit nuts on Rapha 25% off over the weekend. Looks like a lot of people did as got an email from them yesterday saying it might be a while for delivery!

Also looking forward to a top up of bbq coals.

onewheelgood

Monsoon Estates Coffee
    Golden Monkey Tea
    Tiny Rebel mixed case of beers

trail_rat
    Free Member

A cosmetically marked ooni koda as a birthday present to me from me. 202 quid. Then they announced the fyra last night….. But i think I’ll be happier with gas on a snowy Friday in January

An elite sterzo

A baby walker off amazon for jnr.

spooky_b329

Berghaus Key Workers offer. Bought some waterproof Goretex trousers…2-3 week wait due to exceptional number of orders! Probably could have foreseen that with a 50% discount offer!

salad_dodger

I think I’ve gone a bit overboard on spending. Honda Fireblade arrived on the first day of lock down and a new Santa Cruz Blur is due for delivery this week. I’m trying to convince myself that I’m supporting local businesses….

tomhoward

So my wait just got a bit longer 😭.

The nice folks I’m having my frame (and other stuff) off have pulled some strings to be able to incorporate the 2021 Fox stuff, but it’s gonna be another ‘hopefully 6 weeks (ish)’. So with a bit of luck just in time to be able to get out on a proper ride on nice dry trails. Or it will piss it down for 40 days and nights, upon everything’s arrival.

In other news, a strong contender for ‘smallest thing, delivered in the biggest box’ threw its hat in the ring yesterday.

Seems ze Germans have a shortage of envelopes…

locum76
    Free Member

received so far – pedals, seat and grips/ jump leads.

Waiting on – a clash T-shirt, some asbestos encapsulation paint, books for some online training I’m starting next week.

lowey

Stanton Switch9er full build. I think I may have a long wait.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

If anyone likes torches (that’s FLASHLIGHT in American)

The headphones I ordered from Gearbest got “lost” so they are sending another paid. The jacket also got “lost” so I got a refund. Not doing too well!

Oh I also ordered a pair of Nike SFB Gen2 Field boots (goretex light military boots – wanted some light gtx boots as rainy season is upon us!)

Scapegoat

Bought an Encore 4 Bass on the ‘bay, Needs cleaning up and seller apologises a string broke when he was testing it. Id have bought new stringS anyway, and I’ll clean up the hardware as I’m setting it up. Should arrive tomorrow or Saturday. Throbtastic .

Flaperon

New front door lock as the current one has decided to start chewing up keys. Down to the last one now and panicking slightly. At least the house is occupied all the time now. Company: “We’re processing orders as normal”. Still waiting 10 days later.

New chain for my road bike from Wiggle. Not being despatched yet, but only ordered yesterday.

Birthday present for a friend from Blackwells. Ordered a week ago, not left the warehouse yet.

If you run a company and are swamped but continue to accept orders, you’re on *the list*. Look at how Decathlon handle it and copy them.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

crawler truck
    upgrades for crawler
    endless looking for bike parts/clothing for no reason as I have all I need

But

I need a new helmet don’t I?

fettlin

Batteries for RC truck – ordered but not despatched yet.

Paint and spares for a mower rebuild – ordered but not despatched yet.

Only one of these deliveries I’m excited about…

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Transmission oil for the RAV.
    Resisting the urge to complete Amazon atm…

Alex

2kg of cheese from the fantastic https://www.northumberlandcheese.co.uk

48 cans of Brewdog various as I haven’t been inside a supermarket for a month and I don’t intend to start now! My wife tends to view my beer requests as best serviced with ‘lowest cost bidder’. Hence ending up with 24 bottles of Kronenberg 🙁

1xPair orange superstar pedals for my Ripley.

1xmost of a drivetrain for my SolarisMax. Once fitted I expect it’ll have the same effect on the weather as the poster who has order a lawnmower.

2xBell. Mandatory for social distancing on the old railway path I use.

Postman is about the most exciting thing nowadays 😉

MoreCashThanDash

Oakleys have just arrived, to replace the ones that saved my eyes when I crashed last summer

kula72
    Free Member

Magic Knight Rayearth for sega saturn – been a month already from states (USPS)
    Castlevania SoTN for PS1 – been 2 weeks from states
    2021 debonair spring – w/c 24th expected

Got new tyres from CRC in 24 hours though 🙂

BillMC

I’ve decided to literally put my money where my mouth is. I’m waiting on orders from Thornbridge, Five Points and Vocation.
    Also a pair of binoculars (some threads can make your money burn as well as your blood boil)

Nick

Cotic FlareMax

Some wine from Paso Primero

A yellow Behringer TD3

TD3

An Apeman wildlife camera

And a Zoom MS70CDR effects pedal

lunge

Trying to work out the delivery timing so my order of yet another pair of running shoes to arrive when my wife is at work.
    Ditto more beer.
    I could do with a few things from PX too but can’t justify their delivery charge for so little.

riklegge

Trying to work out the delivery timing so my order of yet another pair of running shoes to arrive when my wife is at work.

Yep, I’m the same, except substitute “running shoes” with “Planet X Tempest” and “Transition Scout”

tdog
    Free Member

Ordered a new dose of MOJO but it’s being quarantined until lockdown finishes

Nick

Wine here, was the last thing I ordered, first to arrive, still can’t complain 🙂

joebristol

Slightly lost track on this – spent all the money I’ve saved on not eating lunch whilst travelling switch work / on fuel on ‘stuff’.

Rest of the di2 bits I needed to convert my road bike, new bbq, various new clothes, os map to explore the local area on my bike solo from the front door, wall mounted parasol for the garden, new brake pads for various bikes, fork seals, fork seal driver, new decals for forks, suntan lotion, frame blanking caps and grommets for the di2 conversion, new bar tape……I’m sure there are other things.

Oh yes, some hair clippers, the dog is hot and can’t go to be cut professionally to I’m having a go when they arrive. What could possibly go wrong?

mogrim

Artisan cheese arrived yesterday, and Belgian trappist beer arriving today. That’s this evening sorted then 🙂

Also waiting for a new ESC for my Tamiya car, a puncture repair kit and some screen protectors for my daughter’s phone.

bob_summers

First pair of Hebtroco kecks.
    Have basically worn sweatpants for the last 4 weeks, no real need for proper clothes, but had been looking for black jeans with no patch for ages and suddenly…
    Excruciatingly expensive in EUR so hoping they last

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

What trappist beer did you get delivered?

spot1978
    Free Member

Currently waiting on:

A pan from The Netherton Foundry Linky
    A new tyre and BB for my Soma B-side Singlespeed

Also had some lovely lump-wood charcoal turn up from Whittle and Flame – So nice to cook on.

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 247 total)

The topic ‘What stuff have you ordered and waiting to arrive?’ is closed to new replies.