Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 247 total)
  • What stuff have you ordered and waiting to arrive?
  • seadog101

ElShalimo Member

@seadog101
    – what pen did you get?

Ha! nothing super swanky or exotic, I have a thing for Rotring Tikky multi pens, red, black, and a machanical pencil all-in-one.

Might splash out on a Rotring 800 ballpoint. 😃

kerley
    Free Member

A maple fretless bass neck. Currently playing one which i pulled the frets out and filled which is fine but the truss rod has a problem and won’t hold it straight so needed a new new. Also doesn’t have a shaped headstock so a bit of wood working to do to fill some time at the weekend.
    Well it would have but I ordered it last Sunday and they only sent it yesterday so now a good Easter weekend task.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Still waiting for stuff to arrive but this turned up this morning…

dannybgoode

I fell for a Facebook ad, got all sentimental and have ordered a music box for Mrs Danny that plays ‘You Are My Sunshine’ and has a suitably sloppy phrase engraved on it.

Going to be at least 2 weeks I think until I get it…

dannybgoode

Oh and a passive preamp with the most drop dead gorgeous shunt attenuator in it you have ever seen…

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Oh and a passive preamp with the most drop dead gorgeous shunt attenuator in it you have ever seen…

Needs pictures!

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Webcam, mike and tripod. New business venture in rapid growth market.

No, not really.

Did just order a Firestick.

Also, Super Monkey Ball for the Gamecube (!) and a replacement genuine controller to replace the definitely not genuine one that went boobs vertical.

dannybgoode

@eddiebaby – when it is my possession I will post pics. You’ll need a 5 minutes and a quiet spot with some tissues handy though if shunt attenuators are your thing…

Nick

Cotic FlareMax

Zoom MS-70 Effects Pedal

Some cool new biking threads from The Overland

onehundredthidiot

A whole batch of spicy stuff from Mr Vikki’s. Proper tasty all of it. The tamarind chipotle chutney is a game changer.

Dickyboy

Ordered a few little bike bits on ebay all at once, first one of four arrived but its not what I ordered, trouble is there is no paperwork with it so I don’t even know which supplier has sent it to me and won’t until the other bits get delivered… 🙄

nickc

Needed to replace rear disc on the Enduro, so went up a size as well, so from 180mm to 200mm, so just fitted that along with the +20mm bracket from Hope, waiting on a bolt on mudguard from RRP which should neaten things up at the front, (not that it’s that muddy right now)

tuboflard

24 cans of Thornbridge IPA just landed. That’s my (birthday) weekend sorted!

wishiwascalledsteve

Marino frame, apparently it was going to be shipped from Peru the day the country went into lockdown.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Don’t think a merino frame will be much cop mate 😉

notsospeedydaz
    Free Member

Had a big sort out in the garage at request of other half. Ended up with another bike out of all the parts just minus tyres which are now on order from planet x 😊

aphex_2k
    Free Member

I’m STILL waiting on my copper Olight bundle to turn up. And my headphones. And the jacket I ordered. Missus wants me to order a tablet for the little un but I’ll just suck up the expense and buy it from…. A Shop!

I am not buying anything else that needs to be sent via the mail / courier unless I can get them to slap a “medical supplies” sticker on it.

w00dster

I’m still waiting for my Le Col thermal jersey to turn up, been three weeks now…..very annoying.
    And one order with Homebase which is kind of my fault. Ordered a new lawnmower from Homebase, also ordered 3 weeks ago, not getting any responses of when/if they are making deliveries, but they took the money out of my account quick enough.

ta11pau1

I’m now waiting for some decathlon running boxers and headband, and an Oakley DRT5 helmet from Spain.

My current 7iDp helmet catches on my Oakley jawbreakers annoyingly, and we’re getting close to ‘sweaty season’ for me, which is anything above 20 degrees when I suffer from sweat in the eys/nose/mouth on any decent climb, so the sweat band on the Oakley helmet will come in very handy.

winston
    Free Member

I needed an adapter for my BB (£1.99) and PX charge for postage….so I ended up buying a load of bikepacking bags and a headtorch!   I guess I’ll have a good 6 months to refine my packing system.

oh and my three cases of wine just turned up from Majestic

Still waiting on a massive box of seeds from by brother in law in Holland……..cross border package of suspicious unboxed unlabeled seeds (he works in wholesale gardening) what could possibly go wrong there.

dannybgoode

I’ll add Vol’s 2-4 of the original Renaissance mix CD’s. I have 1 of course (the original one not the 10th anniversary one) and I had 4 which is banging but now lost and have never heard 2 or 3.

captain_bastard
    Free Member

New Telly to replace my broken one, and an Xbox for some lockdown entertainment. Not had a games console for a loooong time, open to games suggestions

willard

Recirculation pump for my brewing setup and some fittings for it. When I get that in and some other bits, I’ll be getting another brew going.

doomanic

Aftershockz Trekz Titanium Bone Conductor headphones so I can listen to some bangin’ choons on my one a day.

tuboflard

New Telly to replace my broken one, and an Xbox for some lockdown entertainment. Not had a games console for a loooong time, open to games suggestions

Depends what kind of games you like but I was in a similar position to you until recently. Last had a PS1 about 18 years ago, just got a PS4. Currently working through Rise of the Tomb Raider, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Life is Strange. Also bought Steep for a laugh.

captain_bastard
    Free Member

Depends what kind of games you like but I was in a similar position to you until recently. Last had a PS1 about 18 years ago, just got a PS4. Currently working through Rise of the Tomb Raider, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Life is Strange. Also bought Steep for a laugh.

Got the latest Doom, as that was about the last game i remember playing, will have to do some research me thinks

tillydog
    Free Member

I somehow seem to have ordered a Chinese mini lathe….

We’ll see if it turns up*

*Unlikely – if it gets here, it’ll almost certainly turn down, or not at all.

bruceandhisbonus
    Free Member

Some rope. Mrs BAHB decided to order a tree swing for the garden. However, in typical wife fashion she failed to consider the height of the suitable branch so the swing sits about 4ft off the ground which is a but high for a 2.5 year old!

*the rope will probably be used to extend the swing not on her.

dogbone

I somehow seem to have ordered a Chinese mini lathe….

me too. Kids have been playing a wood turning game on their phones, so I bought a real one.

Also arriving shortly;

fence posts to make raised bed in garden

some treated timber to finish front garden fence (already have the larch)

wide solder iron tip – son is making a metal space frame model and soldering the bits together.

Going –

Asbestos sheets are finally been taken away. Was going to bag it and take it to the Council tip myself but licensed company quoted £20 a sheet, so away it goes.

cookeaa

Well I’ve been at ebay now…

Got a cordless drill and spare batteries on the way.

And I’ve ordered an FR25 because it’s cheap, pairs to my HR strap and has an accelerometer for treadmill use.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

You’ll need a 5 minutes and a quiet spot with some tissues handy though if shunt attenuators are your thing…

They can be soooo pretty.
    My new guitar and FRFR speaker arrive today. There will be pics.

niksnr
    Free Member

Nagaoka MP110 stylus for the cartridge I fitted to turntable last week. My 4yo son decided that the tonearm would make a great ‘Crane’ to load his matchbox pickup. I never had the stylus guard on! 😫
    Alpkit Sonder Pixie Stem and Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo also on its way! 😬

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

*the rope will probably be used to extend the swing not on her.

Glad you cleared that up, I was worried for a minute.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Well it turns out the fountain pen I ordered was sent. Went to a mail centre. And went back to sender. Didn’t even make it to WA!

The jacket I ordered went through customs 3x then hasn’t left Sydney, or done anything since the 19th.

The bluetooth earbuds I ordered from GearBest…. Not scooby.

Any the flashlights left Sydney on the morning of the 1st.

At least one of my Aphex Twin stickers arrived from UK. Yay. A sticker.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Just spent 10 minutes dealing with loads of couriers.
    I now have a Line6 James Tyler JTV-59 in tobacco sunburst, a Line6 Stagesource L2M, a POD HD500X and decent quality cables to link them together.
    Bring on the madness.

w00dster

Update on my Le Col jersey, and a humble pie time, my fault!! Le Col and the courier delivered in great timing, just to my old address!! Need to update that on their system. Now to try and get it from the folks who moved into our old house.
    So a big apology from me to Le Col who have been excellent in helping me track it, just my own buffoonery missed the wrong address!

cleetonator

Just had a new saddle turn up for the bike on the turbo. Just waiting for the EXT Storia V3 now. Its guaranteed to turn up during a video call.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

My potting trowel arrived today. Exciting times ahead.

pipm1
    Free Member

I sent in a dropper post warranty to CRC on 24th Feb, have sent in chase emails a couple of times too, heard zilcho back. Their phone lines have since closed due to the situation.

I ordered a few things from them on Sat 4th April, it turned up on 8th, so that isn’t so bad.

somafunk

A selection of my fav 30 beers from vocation brewery, #essential shopping

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 247 total)

The topic ‘What stuff have you ordered and waiting to arrive?’ is closed to new replies.