Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What small van for bikes and things
  • ollie T

Thanks in advance. I’m looking for a small caddy/bellingo type van for bikes etc. What’s everyone got? I’ve got a budget of £2-3k doesn’t have to be flash just reliable. I’m hearing horror stories about 1.6 hdi engines.

ton

i had a 1.9 berlingo for a year, it was perfect, just too small driver space for a big bloke.

ollie T

Cheers ton

project

Fiat Doblo or vauxhall lookalikey,

Premier Icon Wally
    Subscriber

2.0HDI Berlingo 140K and nearly written off yesterday by a driver oblivious to me approaching from right at a mini roundabout. 140K from new. My special van – I talk to him. Oh the fun we have together.

Premier Icon colournoise
    Subscriber

My little 1.5 Kangoo served me well for a couple of years as a bike carrier. 3 long bikes in with all wheels on.

Premier Icon kayak23
    Subscriber

Had my 2002 1.6 blingo nearly 5 years now. Utterly awesome vehicle. 150k currently and hope it keeps going.

My advice would be get the car one and take seats out instead of getting the van one. Much more versatile.

Premier Icon kilo
    Subscriber

I’ve got an old ex British gas combo van, 1.3 the early version and not the later dodgy 1.3 version for biking duties. Great little van been dead reliable too

Premier Icon CountZero
    Subscriber

How about a Subaru Sumo 4×4?

Always rather fancied one myself.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What small van for bikes and things’ is closed to new replies.