Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • What… small camelbak type thing with a bit of storage and good helmet straps?
  • Northwind

Just started using the camelbak for uplifts etc again, for the convenience of having tools and water and that to hand… My pack’s fine but I’m thinking I’ll get a smaller (cheap) one and just fit it out for the job rather than always swapping stuff around (or, more likely, carrying tons of stuff I might want on an XC ride but will never want on the dh bike).

So… What’s small-ish (low water capacity is fine, it’ll not have much in it), has space for just minimal kit like a tube, multitool and pump… But more importantly stays where it’s put, isn’t bulky, and has good capacity for attaching a fullface helmet? Oh yes, and not much money!

I was thinking a camelbak rogue for minimalism but it seems to lack external straps?

mudsoul
    Free Member

Dakine Drafter or one of the smaller Osprey packs. They have external helmet straps.

Edit: actually IIRC the Osprey ones have a strap for vented XC helmets. Evoc packs have ones that work with full face helmets, too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘What… small camelbak type thing with a bit of storage and good helmet straps?’ is closed to new replies.