Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • What shall I buy?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

I feel like shopping. What do you suggest I buy?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

A lovely big present, for me. I’m 50 next tuesday, all socks, cardigans and the occasional high end American hard tail frame will be given a good home.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Im entering my final year of my twenties on monday please buy me alcohol or drugs to soften the blow.

Happy birthday for tuesday Mitch.

Harry_the_Spider

Brown sauce and barm cakes (see other threads)

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Alcohol or drugs? I’ll send you some of my sanatogen…

hp_source

If you want to blow it all in one go, try a Howies beany hat or pair of undercrackers

(see other threads)

😕

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

hp – I thought the price of their trollies was a misprint. Jesus, what are they lined with, unicorn hair?

tails
    Free Member

I would like my first car either a mini or a fiesta please.

molgrips
    Free Member

£40!

Holy cow.

I’d rather have some clear lenses for my Oakleys.

sas
    Free Member

A duck billed platypus.

hp_source

Something Sensible? Wear it and change your name to deathgrips?

MrNutt
    Free Member

take me out on the lash, we’ll stalk emo girls only just old enough to be our daughters then get barred from every drinkery in town due to an incident with a spiral staircase that may or may not make national headlines?

molgrips
    Free Member

Lol@nutt.

Sounds great! See you outside the Capitol Centre at 7, I’ll be on the blue Kona Dew.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

I Like MrNutt’s style – Can that be my Birthday party 🙂

toab
    Free Member

+1 for platypus…. or a nahwal

Rubber_Buccaneer

MrNutt – Member
    take me out on the lash, we’ll stalk emo girls only just old enough to be our daughters then get barred from every drinkery in town due to an incident with a spiral staircase that may or may not make national headlines?

That is way too close to the truth for me! Every few weeks a fellow contractor & I end up in a place called Chords in Poole at about 2am absolutely hammered. Last time he was a psychiatrist & I was Jordan’s plastic surgeon. Everyone welcome to join us, you will be my besht mate ehver etc.

Jamie
    Free Member

Why not give some to charity as opposed to buying some tat you probably don’t need?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

get yourself some clear lenses for your oakleys, amazing clarity in the dark! an absolute must if you own oakleys already, and if not buy some of them as well!

molgrips
    Free Member

I normally go without if it’s dark but this summer I had a lot of fly/eye interaction in the evenings.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘What shall I buy?’ is closed to new replies.