Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • what rear shock?
  • rmacattack
    Free Member

Im not really sure what to do atm. ive got a ‘float r’. is it worth the upgrade to a ‘rp23’ or ‘monarch’ or maybe push the r? theres also the option of a coil. would just like a little advice and knowledge of what you users think/have done. thanks

ads678

What’s wrong with the one you’ve got?

robhughes
    Free Member

What bike..???

I did exactly what you ask! You’ve posted this twice but we have no idea what bike and terrain you find yourself on? Also what’s wrong with the float r?

In a nutshell yes it’s worth it but this advice is based on the small amount of info you’ve provided.

I upgraded from float r to rp23 kashima and have never looked back. Love it and I bet you would. Let us know more info to offer more help

robhughes
    Free Member

Could be a canecreek DB to go on a scott Spark SL 😉

ash.addy
    Free Member

Why not just get your shock pushed?

rmacattack
    Free Member

It’s a zesty, I like to go down more than climb. I came from a downhill bike with a coil. I just don’t seem to notice much going on at the rear. This maybe a good thing or because its less travel. Or is it cause it’s an air spring? How do you all rate the float r, would it be worth getting pushed?

rmacattack
    Free Member

any ideas?

mrplow
    Free Member

None. What is wrong with it or what do you want to improve?

rmacattack
    Free Member

i just dont think that the rear end is working as well as it could be

mrplow
    Free Member

Well I think it is working fine, you have not yet listed one negative experience from riding it. 😆

robhughes
    Free Member

Up the game and build one of these 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘what rear shock?’ is closed to new replies.