• This topic has 93 replies, 62 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • What random things to you have an inexplicable abundance of?
  • MrOvershoot

26″ tyres, probably about 35 sets

Handlebars, at least 15

9 speed 11-32 cassettes just counted 8

Spare wheelsets 9

Spare frames 9

Bikes not ridden in the last year 10

Air Rifles 11

Telescopic sights 17

2000ml catheter night bags 410 !!!

I could go on but I seem to have lots of stuff & TBH its getting in the way of a normal life.

wwaswas

I recently took about twenty 26“ tyres to the tip. I got accused of running a bike shop 🙂

Tracey

Just been cleaning the camper and have now a list of 14 new and nearly new tyres that are stashed away just in case.

Harry_the_Spider

BMX chains.

That’ll teach me not to check my basket.

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

Old chains and brake pads because they’ll come in handy one day right!!

Loads of 26 & 29″ inner tubes despite all my bikes being tubeless.

And a big box of Aston Martin DB9 coolant hoses, just incase!

TiRed

Bikes. Have no idea where they come from. Every time I go into the garage, there’s another!

tjagain

rucsacs – not totaly random nor unneeded  but we have about a dozen between us

technicallyinept
    Free Member

Gloves and cables

dumbbot
    Free Member

Bad luck and poor judgement

CHB

Shave gel here is the only main thing of surplus, oh and imperial sockets bought as part of an ever expanding tool portfolio, never used. I have the usual Psion, Palm and random serial cables…just in case. Chick Peas and tomato based stuff (tins or tubes) are something that we always go from feast to famine on. Either metric shed loads, or emergency Mr HB dispatch to Lidl to conclude this evenings meal.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’m adding multi bits to the list, I always end up buying in the 3for2 offer when I’m away with work and inevitably eating rubbish. Always A-Z, omega oils and the effervescent ‘energy’ ones.

As a result I must have about 600 one a day multivits!

tonyg2003

Pedals. Just moved house and although I have lots of bikes I found even more pedals. Lots of old original looks (why did I keep them), newer look keo’s, road spd (never used them?), spd’s from brand new to completely unused. Not sure how that happened! Time for a good clear out!

wallop

Lifetime bags. MrsMC loves going into foreign supermarkets and comes out with empty bags.

Oh my god, this is me! Yesterday I slyly went into the Super U without any shopping bags, so I just *had* to buy some more 😂

DrJ

Oh my god, this is me!

Me too. What is wrong with us?

Viewing 14 posts - 81 through 94 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘What random things to you have an inexplicable abundance of?’ is closed to new replies.