• This topic has 48 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by LsD.
Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • What product/resource do you wish someone would design/create for bikes(ers)
  • Houns

Due to my wimpy arms/hands/fingers I’d like a braking system that doesn’t involve your fingers to operate, enabling you to keep full grip on the bars for rocky/jumpy descents

epicyclo
    steveoath
    Free Member

Mackem – Member
    Just a re-design of cycling back-packs. Instead of having little compartments inside them for pump, tools etc. They should just have a perfectly fitting dry bag. Why? because i only have one pump, multi-tool, set of levers etc and it’s a pain in the arse moving things from smaller pack to larger pack and vice-versa. If I could whip out the internal bag and stick it straight into the other pack then that would be perfect.

Google boblbee amphib 15. Or see pics on the commuting advice thread. Its exactly what you want.

tomd
    Free Member

Re invent this. Put an end to airline and travel hassles with a bike.

Oh, and make the case fold up into panniers or such like.

Ritchey still make (at least it was in their catalogue) some frames that could be partially taken apart for easy air travel.

matther01
    Free Member

Not engineering but uk winterproof boots/shoe for flat pedals…no one does them…fringing nightmare with all the bloody rain today!

hammyuk
    Free Member

matther01 – Member
    Not engineering but uk winterproof boots/shoe for flat pedals…no one does them…fringing nightmare with all the bloody rain today!

Take a look at Columbia kit 😉

avdave2

This comes up every year – what is so frustrating is that Shimano have a great upper on the MW81 and a great sole on the the AM41 but don’t seem to have thought of combining them.

epicyclo

tomd – Member
    Ritchey still make (at least it was in their catalogue) some frames that could be partially taken apart for easy air travel.

Yes, they’re nice, but they don’t break down like that old Humber. One of the advantages of it was a damaged tube could be easily replaced.

LsD
    Free Member

ash tray. I’ll keep asking UNTIL SOMEONE DESIGNS ONE!!! 😡

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘What product/resource do you wish someone would design/create for bikes(ers)’ is closed to new replies.