Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What primaloft jacket??
  • sambob
    Free Member

Bought a medium Prism a while ago and sent it back because it was too small, and I couldn’t really justify another jacket the time. Now I can afford it, are there any others that are worth a look? Budget roughly £90. Cheers all.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

My Prism is still going strong. Worth looking at the North Face Redpoint Optimus (often reduced to under £100) or the Haglofs Barrier Hood.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

just spent the last week researching bought a Rab photon (got a hood) if you look add another £5 and you should be able to get one…

found the montane stuff tight on the arms

http://www.mountainleisureperth.com/rab—photon-jacket-738-p.asp

druidh
    Free Member

Love my Prism. The only thing I’d change would be to add an internal chest pocket.

banks
    Free Member

Prism is 50 from crc few moths back, love mine so much I got another. Chest pocket would be good though

cynic-al
    Free Member

I doubt there are many turkeys.

Like my prism.

druidh
    Free Member

I should have a Flux arriving soon – the Prisms bigger brother!

xherbivorex
    Free Member

another +1 for the prism; mine’s been great for the last couple of years and i’d happily get another once it dies.
    a few months ago, one of the pocket zips got well and truly jammed- took it into go outdoors who sent it back to montane and 2 days later it was back in my hands with a new zip fitted.

tang
    Free Member

I have a Patagonia hooded one. Been fantastic. Try the mountain factor as I got mine for about 70.

r0bh
    Free Member

Another vote for the Prism, I’ve just got one recently and love it. Montane kit is generally great quality and good value IMHO.

sambob
    Free Member

Cheers all. Just have to decide on colour now. Tempted by the bright green one.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What primaloft jacket??’ is closed to new replies.