Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What pressure washer?
  • tinybits
    Free Member

For car, driveway, patio type cleaning duties? Not for bike duties. I know next to nothing so need a good lead.
    Karcher, Bosch Titan? Budget vs premium ranges?

rmacattack
    Free Member

my 2 cent. we settled on this one before christmas.

purely for the spec and price, and it deffidently delivers. if you trawl around google you can find a vary in price.

if i had any gripe and i might do it farther down the line, is to fit a longer hose.

windyg
    Free Member

I have a SIP Tempest TP550/206 207Bar washer, i use it commercially to clean decking and patios etc and for at home on the vehicles, it’s never let me down and does the job and is pretty light on fuel.

Just be aware of looking how much water they use mine will get through over 500 litres an hour so can be costly, I have a filter kit for mine and I run it off water butts at home.

chrisdw
    Free Member

So it doesn’t SIP water then?

tinybits
    Free Member

Petrol powered is going to be overkill, it’ll be used around the house so will be mains.
    Any other thoughts?

bearnecessities

5 posts and nobody’s said Nilfisk? This place is slipping.

Nilfisk.

Loiter screwfix website for a suitable sub £100 bargain.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Had a bosch it was ok but died after two years due to pump failure. Invested in a decent karcher after a bit of research and one of the key points being was it had a metal pump body over a plastic ones that the cheaper varieties have.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Do you know about the Karcher outlet website? You can get a fully guaranteed refurbished or end of line pressure washer for about half price. I got mine for £45 and it’s been ace!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What pressure washer?’ is closed to new replies.