Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • What offroad pram (or all terrain pushchair)?
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

We used to leave our little angel outside the cafe to sleep in minus 15c in the pram . It’s the Swedish way. Total madness but everyone does it , so you must too. Which is also the Swedish way .

isto
    Free Member

We have an out’n’about one thats been brilliant so far as we live beside the beach. They are prone to punctures as they have proper tyres but after putting that goo stuff in we have been fine. Think they are made by Bill and Teds but are a bit cheaper and also lighter. Would definately recommend, we have had no issues with its size.

konabunny
    Free Member

Think they are made by Bill and Teds

Excellent!!! 😉

wobbliscott
    Free Member

We had a Little Life carrier for ‘off-road’ duties. We had a bugaboo but it was crap off road despite big pneumatic tyres. A really pain in the ass to push/pull over rough terrain – suspension is pointless, it doesn’t work and the baby didn’t like being jostled around. The backpack was far more comfortable and the little ones were far happier in it. we did 10mile hikes with them – unthinkable with an ‘off road’ pram. Also the bugaboo was massively impracticable – the Maclaren Pliko stroller style pram we originally had was far better in every possible way apart from street cred with the other fashion-victim mums.

Maybe if they did one with 29″ wheels it might work better.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

I’ve got an original mountain buggy which was made in New Zealand it’s about 14 years old has been through 6 children not all mine ! ( all cousins though ) which is going on eBay for £120 ish so if you want the ultimate buggy then let me know !

ajc
    Free Member

I have a bob revolution that I used running and country walks and an original bugaboo with all the trimmings. Need rid of both. £100 each.

allfankledup

We had a baby jogger for most stuff, and a MacLaren fold up job in case we needed to go into town

Baby jogger was great away from Tarmac, you would need a big estate or a berlingo to accommodate it

leelovesbikestoo
    Free Member

Thanks guys, lots to think about!

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘What offroad pram (or all terrain pushchair)?’ is closed to new replies.