Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • What objects do you have on your desk what you use a lot?
  • emsz
    Free Member

I think we have more stuff in general. weirdly I reckon there would probably be the same stuff in my bag (under my desk) thats in the drawers.

drawers important, I don’t want some stuff to be in view.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

drawers important, I don’t want some stuff to be in view.

Such as your pencils? 😈 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Now now Flashy…. 🙄

bikebouy
    Free Member

Hmmm Estate Agents.. Well I could answer that one.. If it’s the Negs desk then the lazy gits should be out Negotiating shouldn’t they.. grrr.. not poncing around “doin stuff” So they don’t really need a frekin desk, lazy gits..grrr..

We hot desked (in previous company) about five years ago, all the rage back in the day, fell apart as soon as a woman got involved and started to decorate the area. It got binned after she was told it’s not hers and she cried.
    Back to desks then.

Why store stuff at work?

Paperless orrifice, lappy, phone, coffee.. what else?

london_lady
    Free Member

I have 2 x 30″ monitors and a laptop on my desk – there is lttle room for anything else apart from some awful 3D explorer mouse, a mug of coffee and lots of scrap paper to scribble on.
    I tend to file stuff away in the drawers such as HSE info, training certificates etc – pretty much a bin that I can close and ignore until it is time to clear out the drawers.
    Personal stuff and work clothes are kept in my locker or bag.

Cougar

I have a new desk.

I hate it.

That is all.

brakes
    Free Member

there are some considerations that need to be made relating to desk furniture such as comfort, adjustability, surface glare, room to swing a cat etc. the HSE website should have info.

racefaceec90

my pc

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘What objects do you have on your desk what you use a lot?’ is closed to new replies.