Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • What music do you ride too, if any?
  • conorfff
    Free Member

For me its some joey bada$$, Ben Howard, jay-z, mac miller and some oddfuture/frank ocean!
    What’s yours?

rossi46
    Free Member

I’m reliving my teens with early 90’s house and aciiiiiiid at the moment.
    A bit of Hardcore and Drum & Bass thrown in there too 😉

Can’t beat a bit of S’Express…

MoreCashThanDash

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    andytherocketeer

The sound of birds chirping.
    And the cyclic beat of the unidentified creak as I pedal.

conorfff
    Free Member

Roni size?

MoreCashThanDash

Due to never having found the time to get properly organised with putting music on my smart phone, I seem to have left myself a strange combination of dodgy rock compilations and even dodgier 90s dance anthems compilations. 😳

Always makes me smile when the shuffle follows Paranoid with Insomnia….

iamroughrider
    Free Member

indie stuff for local xc. DNB or dub for freeride. Got a helmet with headphones so no earplugs

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wind, rain, leaves, puddles, birdsong, the whispering of the grass, friends, laughter, slate, mud, loam, pine needles, rumbling tyres, etc…

yunki
    Free Member

Same as CaptainFlesheart..

but if I rode to music today it would be this..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eoVLfPszeQ&feature=share[/video]

conorfff
    Free Member

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N1yGG8jMSTI[/video] i guess im just a hip hop head

amplebrew

I change my shuffle contents pretty much on a weekly basis.

It’s Smashing Pumpkins Siamese Dream this week…….

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HeGu6-Ji7E[/video]

DezB
    Free Member

Wind, rain, leaves, puddles, birdsong, the whispering of the grass, friends, laughter, slate, mud, loam, pine needles, rumbling tyres, etc…

Blimey, I wish my commute was like that!

All I would hear is brmmBRMM brmm BRMMMM BRMmmm etc…

My fave bands for riding are !!! , The Rapture, Foals, Breton, stuff like that, but I listen to loads and loads of different things… today it was this.. recommended by a mate. Bit nuts.

Edric64
    Free Member

I have nothing to play music on and those little earphone things never stay in so I dont listen to anything

chillnflow
    Free Member

The Inception sound track was awesome on this mornings misty atmospheric ride in and the dramatic bits spurred me on down the overgrown singletrack when my legs started slowing past 10 miles!

….and I just go with the natural stuff some days, as you should with 16 miles of tpt all the way to work… No roads and no brummm..brummm at all….! Get fed up with saluting magpies tho 😀

toys19
    Free Member

Constantly blown away by Daft Punks new album, otherwise its RHCP, Boston, ACDC and Abba 😆

gonetothehills
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member

^^ this. Why anything else?

On the turbo though – that’s a different matter / punishment.

jekkyl

Big chunky Mofo badass dirty rotten stinky stand on top of mountain & shouting ‘motherloving YEAHHHH CYCLING IS AWESOME’ dUbsTeP & dnb!

Flux Pavilion does good mixes, Delta Heavy, Nero, Skrillex etc

unklehomered
    Free Member

I’ll tell you what I don’t ride to Bond Music. I did that once, I was lucky to get home alive, just made me believe I was capable of stoopid things I was not. Fun to begin with, but i got out of hand buy the time Living Daylights and You Know My Name came on.

I like VHS Head, Vitalic, Four tet, electronica basically.

DT78
    Free Member

Podrunner mixes at 180bpm to help with cadence….

Mantastic
    Free Member

Fat bike it’s trance

Krampus – blue grass

mikewsmith
    Free Member

what ever is in my head, the sounds the bike and surrounding are making are much more important to me.

CountZero

Tried riding with music once, really didn’t enjoy it, despite loving having music playing. Found it too much of a distraction from my surroundings. I prefer the sound of the wind and birdsong.

wordnumb
    Free Member

Once I had ‘The Wheels on the Bus Go ’round and ’round’ stuck in my head for an entire four hour ride. It was horrific.

wrightyson
    Free Member

^^ 😆 ^^
    Yesterday I had everything from blind melon to skirllex to 30secs to mars to a bit if Calvin h, and as above if the right “tune” comes on at the wrong time it can be a dangerous mix, such as skirllex as you drop into the fast downhill bits 😯

iamroughrider
    Free Member

i mostly do not listen to music as I like the sounds of nature or the urban environment. Sometimes if I ride by myself I like it though if I’m in the mood.

conorfff
    Free Member

I prefer to listen to music when riding. I find it boring riding without music 😡

iamroughrider
    Free Member

thinking about it – should try it more.;)

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

wordnumb – Member

Once I had ‘The Wheels on the Bus Go ’round and ’round’ stuck in my head for an entire four hour ride. It was horrific.
    if that’s in my head tomorrow, i’ll hunt you down……..

jekkyl

if that’s in my head tomorrow, i’ll hunt you down……..

all daaaayy loooong!

wordnumb
    Free Member

mhahahah [/evil voice]

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘What music do you ride too, if any?’ is closed to new replies.