Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What Mini Pump
  • andylaightscat
    Free Member

Not the most exciting of Friday night subjects but what mini pump must fit in jersey pocket??

jekkyl

budget?

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Lezyne Flex Hose (small).

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

“Lezyne Pressure Drive Mini Pump Medium – 120psi” here.

Its pretty small. The small one must be tiny.

Mines years old and still works and the flexi hose may have saved some valves from my hamfistedness.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=24666

johnhe

I use this. Best pump I’ve ever used. Might not be small enough for a pocket though.

BBB Pump

shermer75
    Free Member

Lezyne: Pressure drive for road bikes, alloy drive for mtb, both size small. Anybody recommending anything else is lying out of hatred for all mankind

andylaightscat
    Free Member

budget ?? buy cheap, buy twice as Dad says

SamB
    Free Member

Does the Pressure Drive work with roadie valve extenders? My lovely Topeak mini – which is a great pump – has a screw thread on the head and so won’t actually inflate my deep section wheels 🙁

For the record – the valve extenders look like so (that’s not a thread on the end):

shermer75
    Free Member

What kind of alien technology is THAT??!!!!! Hmmm, don’t think it will, just checked mine and it looks like it threads on to the valve…

shermer75
    Free Member

Ah, identified

hookworm

takisawa2

Lezyne. Alloy drive here. Used to get 23c road tyres hard enough, despite not actually being a high pressure pump’er up’erer. And they just go on working on & on.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What Mini Pump’ is closed to new replies.