Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What light, cheap singlespeed frame?
  • 40mpg

As it says, I fancy something a bit lighter than my current slot-drop steel on-one. A 26″ slot-drop scandal would do nicely I reckon, but there won’t be any available for a while, and they never seem to appear second hand.

Any other ideas? I’d rather have a ss-specific frame, preferably slot dropouts as I like the simplicity.

Ta

40mpg

Any suggestions tonight as you all disappeared yesterday?

tazzymtb

voodoo bokor, on-one scandal or wippet, if you fancy something different there are some very nice felt 29er singlespeeds with rebas etc on winstanleys for less than £600.00 for the complete bike and even a big wheel will be lighter than the gaspipe 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    epicyclo

Very hard to go past the On-One unless you’re prepared to spent a heap more money.

Andy

The Felts are bargainious!

tazzymtb

if if didn’t already have a nice collection of one gears I’d snaffle one of those felts in record time. they get stonking reviews as well

Bing
    Free Member

Whyte 19 Trail? Before you answer that, define cheap please.

bigbob38
    Free Member

charge duster ss in chrome silver with red bits 😆

40mpg

charge duster ss in chrome silver with red bits

Bit common round these parts

Thinking £250 ish for frame

bigbob38
    Free Member

I know of a grey one now surplus to requirements… 😉

donks
    Free Member

Well i picked up my Kinesis Decade for 275 on ebay last year and its been great so far.

Andy

Tazzy same here about the Felts. A Swift and a ti29er gives me enough 29er options. But those Felts are worth buying for the frame and fork alone. 🙄

reluctantwrinkly
    Free Member

Genesis 10- nice light frame with a bit of spring in it-nice not to have cable guides everywhere too.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What light, cheap singlespeed frame?’ is closed to new replies.