What lawyer for sueing co-op?

Home Forum Chat Forum What lawyer for sueing co-op?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • What lawyer for sueing co-op?
  • rocket

Twice they’ve got me with this now!

I go in to my local co-op and see they have 150g bags of Tyrells S and V crisps for £1.09. I loves ’em I do, and that is HALF PRICE! So I buy a big bag of loveliness saying to myself ‘Its ok to buy a large bag, as you are in control and can simply eat a third of the bag today, a third tomorrow, and finish them off the day after.’ 15 minutes after getting in the house I’m staring up in to the bottom of an empty bag pouring the last few crumbs in to my mouth, thinking ‘B**ger, they’ve done it to me again!’. Clearly this is all their fault and they are evil. So I’m gonna sue their asses.

Anyone recommend me a lawyer (that does legal aid)?

neninja

Lol – this exact same thing happened to me yesterday. Called in to the Co-op on the way back from dropping last minutes items with the courier.

Walked in and was faced with a wall of £1.09 Tyrells – I only went in for some bread rolls and came out with 2 bags.

I have the same issue with M&S with their 2 bags for £2.50 offer and the M&S Sour Cream and Jalapeno Combo mix! Not a sweet tooth, savoury all the way.

These evil purveyors of salty snacks need to be stopped.

Premier Icon bails
    Subscriber

+1 Lionel Hutz

Lionel Hutz: Ladies and gentlemen, I’m going to prove to you not only that Freddy Quimby is guilty, but that he is also innocent of not being guilty. I refer you to my expert witness, Dr. Hibbert.

Dr. Hibbert: Well, only one in two million people has what we call the “evil gene”. Hitler had it, Walt Disney had it, and… Freddy Quimby has it.

Lionel Hutz: Thank you, Dr. Hibbert. I rest my case.

Judge Snyder: You rest your case?

Lionel Hutz: What? Oh no, I thought that was just a figure of speech. Case closed.

Or Bob Loblaw

You don’t need double talk; you need Bob Loblaw

After all, why should you go to jail for a crime somebody else noticed

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Any man who can open a bag of crisps, of any description, and not finish them is frankly some sick twisted deviant, who probably needs sectioning for the benefit of society

Its like walking into a Greggs and only buying one sausage roll, despite the fact that its 2 for 99p. Its just wrong!

CountZero

Any man who can open a bag of crisps, of any description, and not finish them is frankly some sick twisted deviant, who probably needs sectioning for the benefit of society

Its like walking into a Greggs and only buying one sausage roll, despite the fact that its 2 for 99p. opening a packet of McVites Digestives, and only eating two, instead of leaving an empty packet. Its just wrong!

You think THAT’s evil? pshaw, you should visit the Walkers bakery shortbread shop (seconds section) which not only sells massive bags of chocolate shorbread for next to nothing but it’s in Aberlour, so surrounded by distilleries so you;ll probably be pretty hammered by the time you get there.

Pembo

PSA 3 for £3 on all big bags of crisps at Tesco. Kettle Chips, Tyrells, Burts, etc.

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

ASDA are selling off their halloween “lemon and slime” Jaffa Cakes for 50p a box. 50p! Bastards.

JEngledow

The bloody co-op played a similar trick on me with half price Port 🙄

With so many people being screwed by the co-op I think we may be better with :

Edric 64

I only wanted one puppy ,but as there are two…

Premier Icon eddiebaby
    Subscriber

I can’t look at that photo anymore after this…

Premier Icon zilog6128
    Subscriber

😆 that Michael Bolton video is excellent, ta for that!

Premier Icon eddiebaby
    Subscriber

Try getting that hook out of your head.

Junkyard

that Michael Bolton video is excellent, ta for that!

+1 who knew he had a sense of humour!

Premier Icon stimpy
    Subscriber

*looks nervously at the banhammer*

But they really exist.

Premier Icon aracer
    Subscriber

I recommend Johnnie Cochran, or given he’s probably quite hard to get hold of, somebody else prepared to use the Chewbacca defence.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘What lawyer for sueing co-op?’ is closed to new replies.