Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)
  • What is your No1 worry in life . . . . ?
  • SST
    Free Member

??

chakaping
    Free Member

Doing my accounts.

postierich
    Free Member

Not being able to ride my bike as often as I would like to due to illness/injury followed by looking out of my kitchen window to see my shed broken into.

noteeth
    Free Member

That Bontrager might be taken over by Trek.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I have some irrational ones like losing my family in an accident or something, other than that eh, mm, ride home tonight into a headwind. What’s yours.

North84
    Free Member

plane crash

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

The declining availability of quality cake.

These days you really have to make your own to be assured it’s worth sitting down with a cup of tea for.

anagallis_arvensis

It has moved on from not being able to ride a bike anymore due to hip problems to not being able to continue my chosen career due to hip problems… pretty **** depressing if I’m honest.

wwaswas

oops

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Noteeth, come and sit down, mate. Cup of tea or anything? You’re ok?

Erm…

I’m afraid I’ve got some rather bad news for you…. 🙁

thepurist

I’m worried where the lizard people have got to – I’m sure there was a thread on here about Colin Powell predicting that there was going to be some terrible disaster when Obama took over, and that somehow the lizard people were behind it all. Maybe they’ve decided to wait until it warms up a bit and there are more flies to eat…

RudeBoy
    Free Member

People’s increasing hatred for others, in spite of living in a world where communication is supposedly increasingly easier…

Gary_M
    Free Member

wwaswas ??

noteeth
    Free Member

I’m afraid I’ve got some rather bad news for you….

Why ever so? It’s the mid-90s and the economy is booming!! 😀

MTT
    Free Member

work… or the lack of it.

mboy
    Free Member

Right now, getting a decent new job ASAP.

Though normally it’s whether or not there is a woman out there in the world for me or not, especially as I’m nearly in my 30’s now! 😕 (should state I am a fussy bastard though, and probably don’t help myself because of that!)

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

my knee being permenantly feked, if it is im going for the amputate and replace, or becoming the worlds best 1 legged freerider!

could do with geting out of real work and into something bike related, but that would need 2 working knees 🙁

solamanda
    Free Member

Having a motorbike accident.

<touches wood>

wwaswas

Gary_M – in retrospect it wasn’t something I wanted to share with the group.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

noteeth – Member
    I’m afraid I’ve got some rather bad news for you….

Why ever so? It’s the mid-90s and the economy is booming!!

Oh dear oh dear…

Care for a Valium?

Harry_the_Spider

Collapse of world economy

Rise of religious fanaticism

Cats with guns

Not necessarily in that order.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I thought that might be the case wwaswas. Condolences from me.

will
    Free Member

Debt.

GeeZed
    Free Member

Getting nicked for doing 51mph through the 50mph roadworks where there’s an Average Speed check! 😀

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

mine cam true when my mrs finished are relationship yesterday, feeling slightly lost

noteeth
    Free Member

Cats with guns

Utterly brutal.

willard

Losing my fiancee for any reason at all.

Vomit-inducing I know, but I love her and want to be with her for ever. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to be sick in a bucket.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Have doubts about surviving the stress and workload of the current job, and then whether my temporary contract will be renewed in June

maxray
    Free Member

At present my wrist… dont let dry roads fool you boys and girls, plenty of other slippy hazards like oil 🙁

nickegg
    Free Member

Willard – I’m with you on that one. My life was sh1t until i met her.

Getting married in two months time so pretty excited to be honest although more excited by the 2 week honeymoon in Zermatt, Switzerland which hopefully involve biking assuming the snow has melted enough!!

The good news is that she is as obsessed with biking as i am. Has a better bike too!…My 2007 Orange 5 v’s her Yeti 575 (new a month ago!).

noteeth
    Free Member

Not a worry as such, more a kind of lingering existential angst about a girl I once knew, a long time ago.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Getting old 🙁

mt
    Free Member

having the time to post here.

Flaperon

Finding a job.

MrNutt
    Free Member

unfounded concern.

BigDummy
    Free Member

That the rest of my life will all be like the last 5 years of it.

😉

YoGrant
    Free Member

my car just costing £447.09 to get through the MOT, bloody speed bumps round here fecked the suspension arms on the front and the rear coils. ****. Could have bought a night little jump bike for that!

binners

That I wake one morning to find that the entire planet has been covered in chocolate. I don’t like chocolate

Gary_M
    Free Member

bloody speed bumps round here fecked the suspension arms on the front and the rear coils

Is that what the garage told you?

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

not being accepted by the latest STW niche

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘What is your No1 worry in life . . . . ?’ is closed to new replies.