Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • What is this…..? Aaarrrgggh!!!
  • Straightliner

]beauty

Looking on eBay for a bike for my girlfriend, and came across this beauty…..Oh dear!

Straightliner

Thanks Kinda – seemed to get soemthing wrong there.

kinda666
    Free Member

You just paste the url in rather than trying to add url= etc i still keep trying to put <***> and wondering why it doesn't work

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

WTF OMG 😯

MrNutt
    Free Member

run! run away screaming!

Skyliner
    Free Member

That bike even makes Sonya from Eastenders look pretty!!!!

Andy

[Brando voice] Oh the horror,….the horror [/brando voice].

psychle
    Free Member

I kind of like those rims though…

Did he really build that himself? It's kinda cool in a 'out there' sort of way…

psychle
    Free Member

actually… the more I look at that the more I like it 😆 I'd love to have a closer look at it tbh, if it really is hand made then it's rather nifty!

Trimix
    Free Member

Looks like it weighs 50lbs and bobs like a pogo.

bigsi
    Free Member

Built by Alan Partridge in his hotel room.

Nightmare to get spares for if its all made to his own design !!

taxi25
    Free Member

If its realy hand made this bloke should just stick to fabrication (some skill went into it) leave the design to someone who acctualy knows something about bikes.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

rear suspension only!! wow

adeward
    Free Member

I think there is a lot of quality work in it,,,,, he is a better fabricator/welder than designer…

a good brave effort but flawed

showerman
    Free Member

he wasted 2yrs of his life designing that classic

MrsToast
    Free Member

"ALLTHO I WOULDNT RECOMEND TAKEN IT OFF ROAD..BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT WANT TO DAMAGE THOSE HAND CRAFTED WHEELS"

Sure wouldn't!

IsaacClarke
    Free Member

[Arnie voice]

You are one ugly mutha****er

[/Arnie voice]

crazy-legs

That realy is truly horrendous.
    And what is it about ebay and people being completely unable to spell?! The guy supposedly designed and built this bike from scratch so clearly has some design/fabrication/welding skill yet he's unable to spell even fairly simple words – it just makes the advert look cheap.

hp_source

is it just me, or are the brake pads on the rear V-brakes vertical on the tyre? rather than over the rim….

abductee
    Free Member

Quite ridiculous… A heron could perch on those bars and get his beak straight through to the fish

swamp_boy

Perhaps a pond guard is the next project – judging by the bike and the collection of garden gnomes and statuettes it will be interesting.

Yes hp, I think the rear brake pads are rubbing on the tyre – more friction that way – he might be on to something there I'll have to give it a try. 🙄

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘What is this…..? Aaarrrgggh!!!’ is closed to new replies.