Viewing 10 posts - 3,361 through 3,370 (of 3,370 total)
  • What is the last thing you made? (pics pls)
  • Premier Icon chrishc777
    Free Member

I like the chunky pen

I made some AXS Reverb paddles for a couple mates, then loaded another mates AXS equipped bike into my van ready to go to Wales the following day. Over dinner I had an idea and ended up making the purple one and fitting it to his bike. He only saw it in Cwmcarn car park the next day, and I left his Rockshox paddle at home so he had to ride the whole weekend with it on

Childish I know but us kids found it funny

More paddles

Paddle

Premier Icon doris
    Free Member

i enjoy reading this thread and seeing every ones creations, most of the physical things i make are often all kinds of wonky looking serve there purpose but nothing pretty so i thought i’d contribute to this thread with this

Battlefield

not finished yet and definitely not made by just me! but a labour of love

Premier Icon martin_t
    Free Member

Hey Doris. Nice work you should be proud!

Premier Icon joshvegas
    Free Member

I’ll bite.

Doris what the hell did they have a quad bike on the roof for?!

Bit epic looking what we’re you responsible for?

Premier Icon doris
    Free Member

Doris what the hell did they have a quad bike on the roof for?!

so you can drive it off the roof into a helicopter!! :o) battlefield fans love the game because of all the crazy stuff you can do, record and upload to youtube.

My part of the game is Animation, on this project a bit of character stuff but mainly the cinematics, characters, facial animation, cameras, cinematography etc

Premier Icon Murray

@chrishc777 – very childish but very funny!

Premier Icon Rich_s

kids really want a rope swing in the garden, trouble is we have no trees with suitable branches

Saw your picture and immediately thought of this…

Tree swing

Premier Icon joshvegas
    Free Member

so you can drive it off the roof into a helicopter!! :o) battlefield fans love the game because of all the crazy stuff you can do, record and upload to youtube.

My part of the game is Animation, on this project a bit of character stuff but mainly the cinematics, characters, facial animation, cameras, cinematography etc

Good enough reasons I guess.

Every year or so I open 3DSmax to have a play and immediately realise I do not have the skills.

Premier Icon phil5556

Needed a pizza station, had some leftover wood down the sideway 🙂

Premier Icon cynic-al

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RaFqz6YCBVkaayqf6

I’m not any good at pottery but I enjoy it.

Viewing 10 posts - 3,361 through 3,370 (of 3,370 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.