Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • "What is death but parting breath?" So why not?
  • duckman

Right, I guess this will finish me on on here.I am 41, a teacher,so in theory thoughtful.Three days I decided to kill myself.I have for the last year been very aware of my mortality.Little shecht makes me ache now ,and I cannot see the point any more.I used to do half marathons,box for tayside and smash stand-offs for the midlands( sorry) sometimes in the same weekend.Now,I don't seem able to hop a storm drain on a bike.My eldest knows I am not his Biological,and my 3 yo can take or leave me.I recently rejected the belief system I have followed for 20 years,So whats the point? My mates have lost touch with me and I have nobody to ride with,or hell,go for a pint with (not that I am fit enough ride a bike with.)
    How did I get so tired? even music leaves me jaded,I recently bought out of time,the definative album to my youth…and it leaves me cold One step to the side on Lochnagar and I am not a problem any more and there are no insurance issues.Shit, Mum and Dad are in their 70's so not like I would be missed for long.F+ck it the people who used to abuse me about Christianity,you win,lets see. Stuart Donald FTW

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘"What is death but parting breath?" So why not?’ is closed to new replies.