Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What is better? Puddles or Lions
  • AndyRT
    Free Member

Want to be adventurous during my Christmas freedom (yyyeesssssss!!!!!)

Which is better?

Puddletown Forest

Or

Longleat

???

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Shagging

cookeaa

Puddletown, But only just, monkeys climbing on your car’s sunroof and showing you their arse is excellent entertainment for the kids…

AndyRT
    Free Member

Thanks Eddiebaby that was most enlightening.

Anyone else (that evidently hasn’t been at the Christmas Sherry already)?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Center Parcs?

AndyRT
    Free Member

Cookea – I was thinking about the trails in the surrounding forest, rather than having the rubber stripped off my car.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Sorry Andy. I really shouldn’t post after consuming alcohol.

Puddletown for me – mainly ‘cos I live in Weymouth whenever I can get down there.

AndyRT
    Free Member

Cheers Eddiebaby, I hope the hangover subsides soon

eddiebaby
    Free Member

No hangover. I’m obviously still not done enough. I’m about to get off a train in Reading and go shopping. That should sober me up…

jimmy748

Puddletown is riding well and is fine in all weather if you stick to the top half.
    I’m there next Friday 9.00-11.00 and will be doing a few days between Xmas and New Year.

Couple of years old but 3rd run in this video is now all open hillside after the logging but is still there and running nice the rest are all still there along with plenty of others.

[video]https://youtu.be/itJ2YQt3quw[/video]

superstu
    Free Member

That looks great jimmy

chiefgrooveguru

Great video, nice riding! Earlier this year I popped the drop transition at 5″17s but lost the front landing on a diagonal root hidden under a muddy puddle – crossed the fire road in a tumbling blur of grazes, with the bike passing by overhead. Pushed back up and rode it properly. A few years back I’d have dismounted and scrambled down or hit the ground like a sack of potatoes and really hurt myself – so that’s definitely progress!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What is better? Puddles or Lions’ is closed to new replies.