Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • what ipod headphones
  • Denis99
    Free Member

Just had a birthday present from my wife – new nano ipod 🙂

The standard headphones don’t look up to much – what are folks using as good headphones whilst out riding?

Want a good sound quality, but also something that will not move around and require constant re positioning.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

The ones it comes with are fine whilst riding, I use Shure Ec2 when off the bike as they cut external noise so well I wouldn’t hear the car that was about to kill me! I like to hear what’s going on around me so I only play music at low volumes on the bike.

fbk
    Free Member

You’re right, the included ones are a bit pants! And they fall out your ears during any sort of excercise.

I’ve got some Sennheiser ones like these for mucking around in…

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000FI49Z4

Good sound for the price and they stay in your ears once you figure out the over-the-head loop thing :o)

nickc

sennheiser here as well. comfy, decent enough sound quality

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I have these

Stunning by the way

psychle
    Free Member

love my Shure ‘phones…

l45key
    Free Member

Klipsch custom 2, really good and better than the sennheiser cx300 I had before.

andym
    Free Member

Etymotic? (not cheap though).

CountZero

I use Etymotic ER6i’s with custom eartips, which are very pricey at £152, although Ultimate Ears go up to $1000 for custom fits! The Sennheisers are very good for the money, and I recently spotted some phones in HMV in Bath which were identical to CX 300’s and were a fiver, so they’re brilliant value for money. Probably the best around at the moment are the Denon AH-C500’s which are around £70 and are outstanding quality.

aleigh
    Free Member

I also have some sennheisers – really good value for money and the sound is great 😀

hitman
    Free Member

shure are great

thefallguy
    Free Member

go for some in ear shure phones they are isolation type so you won’t hear anything else, but my mates expensive hi fi doesn’t come close to them.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Senheiser PX100’s are good too for only about 25 notes.

Denis99
    Free Member

Thanks for the advice and feedback,after a bit of research I decided to buy theKlipsch Custom 2 ‘phones.

onandon
    Free Member

ultimate ears pro5EB, thats my choice but it depends what music you listen to.

Shure didn’t fit me but sounded good when they stayed in (EC4’s) etymotic were also nice but were a bit bass light for my music choice.

well worth spending a bit on a quality pair ,you will never look back.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘what ipod headphones’ is closed to new replies.