Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What ipad (mini) case…?
  • Kryton57

I realise there’s a myriad out there, but I’m looking to see if there is a standout case.

Must be able to stand the ipad up in the landscape position, not too bulky but a good level of protection.

Any recommendations?

Edit: here’s what is currently in my basket… http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Multi-Position-Leather-Includes-Stylus/dp/B0098IADU2/ref=sr_1_35?ie=UTF8&qid=1362570130&sr=8-35

johndoh
    Free Member

I’d just get the Apple one.

Wozza
    Free Member

Don’t get the apple one, it’s not a patch on the full size ipad version. I’ve read about the magnets not even being close to good enough and a fair few falls having tried one in the store i’d agree.

I have this one, it does all the things you ask and looks great too.

Link

I paid about £40 for it.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I couldn’t see the point of getting such a small and light device as the iP Mini then doubling its weight and size with a whopping great case, so I just bought the Apple Smart Cover which covers the screen when not in use, and props the iP up for typing or watching video. And then, it pops off instantly if its getting in the way. I’ve also discovered the soft felt back is good for stopping it sliding down my legs if I’m sitting with my feet up.
    There are some cheaper copies about, not sure how good they are.

ktaylor
    Free Member

I always thought Dodocase covers looked spiffing!

parkesie
    Free Member

Smart Cover for around the house griffin armour case for out and about.

vinnyeh

Joy factory Smartsuit, and a Logitech Ultrathin keyboard cover are the two I use on an ipad. Both available for the mini as well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What ipad (mini) case…?’ is closed to new replies.