Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What Integrated washing machine do i get ????
  • Whyte1
    Free Member

Washing machine has packed up and need a new cheap but good one , has anybody got any recommendations – don’t want to spend lots but want it to last

Inbred456
    Free Member

Go for the most basic Bosch one and forget getting one with a tumble drier built in, they are pants.

wrightyson
    Free Member

I was told to avoid indeshit at all costs when we were talked into buying our original integrated one! That one failed after just 3 yrs so I bought a cheap indesit one frOm Argos of all places! It’s done two washes a day on average for the last two yrs and not missed a beat!!!

philbert31
    Free Member

I fit kitchens for a living ranging from £5000 – £150,000 so I get to see and install a good spread of appliances, the only ones I would use are –

Miele, expensive but with a service life of 20-30 years so an investment really, the best you can buy.
    Siemens, cheaper but still very good
    Bosch, cheaper still and still good

Basically avoid anything under £400, they are built down to a price and will not last more than a couple of years at best!

rob2
    Free Member

We’ve got a basic Miele – cost about 400 I think.

With two kids it gets totally abused – used at least once a day, every day., 365 days a year.

Not missed a beat in 5 years. Highly recommended

wrightyson
    Free Member

Funny how our indesit has poo poo’d the above!!

philbert31
    Free Member

Integrated miele start around £700 these days, as for indesit, they used to be good, as a kid i remember my mum had an indesit for about 15 years used daily (family of five!), unfortunatley nowadays they are built down to a price and dont last five minutes generally!

Whyte1
    Free Member

Thanks people
    will see what deals we can find

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What Integrated washing machine do i get ????’ is closed to new replies.