Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What I would like to buy (crank content)
  • Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Need to ‘find’ a set of cranks that are 1/ 52mm chainline 2/ 175mm length 3/ 34t chain ring 4/ 24mm shimano. Struggling to find anything . Running 11 speed xt elsewhere on the bike, so XT would be great. Really struggling to find anything suitable. Anyone know of anything available ?
    Thanks in advance.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Thanks Gkeeffe. I had seen those but I would have to buy the 34t as well. Was also looking at buying a chainset with 2 rings on and then buying a ring or an SLX cranks and the ring separately. Decisions……. Lots of places show what I want with XT and 34t but either not in stock or 170mm……..

Daffy

XT M8000 175mm boost crank arms are in stock at CRC for £109. I have a brand new boxed M8000 34t chainring you could have for £25?

nixie

Aeffect without ring then ring that gives you the desired offset.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Could be up for that Daffy if that gives the correct 52mm line, as seen loads of different chain lines, which is part of why I have a headache 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.