Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What helmet – with exposure head torch
  • tinybits
    Free Member

My old bell is needing a replacement, I like the look of the Giro (and they fit fine) but not sure about the vent positions for my joystick / diablo. Who’s using what where the light lines up ok? I haven’t had the issue in pure xc lids as there’s so many vents, but trail lids look a little more tricky.

chilled76
    Free Member

They are fine even when ran off centre.

Mines about 15mm to the right of centre and you cant tell at all other than aesthetically.

iainc

Some MIPS ones can feel a bit wobbly. I had a few Giro Montaros, which were all refunded, but I definitely felt them wobbling with a joystick. Now on a POC Tectal which is solid.

roastdinner
    Free Member

The new Endura MT500 helmet comes with an Exposure mount I believe.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Choose a helmet that fits, then make the light work around it. Simple.

jimdubleyou

Can you make it fit to a go pro mount? The Montaro comes with a breakaway adapter

cookiemonster27
    Free Member

I use a Uvex Quatro Pro, I’ve stuck a GoPro mount to their little removable plate thing, Exposure then make a GoPro to Light bracket which I use along with the standard GoPro clip. Not the cheapest solution but I had the helmet first, and it allows quick removal of the light with nothing left sticking out the helmet which could help kill me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What helmet – with exposure head torch’ is closed to new replies.