What helmet for a small head?

Home Forum Bike Forum What helmet for a small head?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What helmet for a small head?
  • Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

Just try them on. Everyone’s head is different, and all manufacturers make small sizes. There’s no consistency to helmets.

Premier Icon rickon
    Subscriber

We will go out and try them on, but before targeting shops (there isn’t that many close to us) it’ll be good to have an idea

We have one bike shop close’ish – 30 minutes to get there, the rest are over about an hour and a half drive away – so it’d be nice to have an idea.

Premier Icon rickon
    Subscriber

Hello,

My missus needs a new helmet, with a little more protection than her Specialized S-Works.

Does anyone know, or have an idea about what helmets are good for people with smaller heads?

We will go out and try them on, but before targeting shops (there isn’t that many close to us) it’ll be good to have an idea about what lids wont make her look like Toad from Mario…. 🙂

Cheers

Ricks

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

Pick the one with most brands!

If the Spec fits then they do a big range of lids for all styles.

shep39

I like the fit of the Giro women’s helmets for my female sized head and they are fully adjustable (well those I have are).

shaggie

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Small

Premier Icon bigant
    Subscriber

Half a cocanut.

rocketman

Does anyone know, or have an idea about what helmets are good for people with smaller heads?

Urge Enduromatic

bigyinn

I’ve got a Gyro XAR in small which fits really well, better than the E2 it replaced.

I must have a small head as well since my giro helmet is pretty much on the tightest setting. I did try a kask helmet and they go down smaller than the giros in terms of sizing – I just didn’t like the fit of the kask helmet.

Mackem

The Spiuk Zirion fits my pin-head great. Looks nice and is dirt cheap, prefer it to my Giro Xen.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What helmet for a small head?’ is closed to new replies.