What headangle for Bikepark Wales?

Home Forum Bike Forum What headangle for Bikepark Wales?

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • What headangle for Bikepark Wales?
  • Premier Icon IdleJon
    Subscriber

LoCo – Member

‘Ninja’ is soooooo 2012 though isn’t it?

More medieval I was thinking. (Or teenage ‘ultimate warrior’. :-))

LoCo

Right who put the volvo tag on 👿 It borrowed ok :-p

gavstorie

Not sure about angles but i like to keep my head fairly upright so that i can see what I am about to crash into.. After that the initial impact the angle tends to change somewhat..

Hope that helps

greeble

Just noticed elbry will be there tomorrow. Rad! I’m going to ask him about his gnar headangle. Rad to the power of sick

Premier Icon davosaurusrex
    Subscriber

I’m going tomorrow. Nearly 40. Pretty grey. Expensive bike. Started a BPW question thread. Will be wearing purple shorts. Helmet cam footage of gnarpooned blue runs to follow. Hear me now!

Elbry is going to be there?

#cancelsplans

Premier Icon trusty
    Subscriber

I can’t believe no one’s asked what stem length for bpw. I’ll be taking a selection next time from 40 to 110mm and be changing it depending on conditions / run colour / phase of the moon / colour of my shorts. Once that’s dialed everything else should slot into place. Mind you, I ride a 29er so the rules are probably different.

29er?
    The trails will feel dead.

Premier Icon trusty
    Subscriber

I had noticed a trail of smoking destruction behind me, hadn’t realized it was caused by my monster wheels. Best I change em for this week’s size of choice. What wheel size for bpw? 😯

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘What headangle for Bikepark Wales?’ is closed to new replies.