Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • What have you spat on?
  • twosheds
    Free Member

Out for a ride this morning. Hacked up a mouth full of gob, aimed for the verge, ended up covering my cateye strada wireless. Any similar aim issues?

4ndyB
    Free Member

arm, leg, shoe, glove… pretty much you name it I’ve snotted on it

mikewsmith
    Free Member

most things but now aiming for Mike Ashley

twosheds
    Free Member

Done them too. But never the computer thing. It was a right mess. Still works tho…

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Bet I’m not the only person ever to forget they were wearing a full-face helmet before unleashing a mouthful.

Highland28
    Free Member

Managed to spit on my face while I was sailing along, Basically I was screaming along and well as I was facing forward in the boat i caught up with it pretty quickly and splat in ma face! Not the nicest of feeling but it was pretty quickly washed away with the water!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

A Fixie rider. 🙂

Din’t mean to; riding along in the City, turned my head to gob, straight onto a passing Fakenger. I apologised, but he din’t respond, and just rode off. Probbly used to it tbh…

coffeeking
    Free Member

Never felt the need to spit while riding 😯 I seem to be unusual though.

My manners would stop me anyway 😆

MussEd
    Free Member

This

NZCol

My teammate during an expedition race. I thought he was on my left so spat right and he was there. He said “Thanks” and laughed. He had been on my left but that was the previous day !!

trout
    Free Member

A roady that had sneaked on to my wheel in a fierce headwind I did not know he was there til after the event .

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

My ex.

pixelmix
    Free Member

Only do it to clear my breathing every now and again. when no-one is around. Got my arm and a BMW 5 series (not at the same time). Thankfully the BMW was parked and there was no-one around to see me do it. 😳

snowslave

I once spat on Gary numan. Wasn’t on a bike though

Stopadoodledoo
    Free Member

A mate who isn’t too bright once spat a huge greenie out of his car window whilst driving along. Problem was, the window wasn’t wound down.

Nicknoxx
    Free Member

I’m with coffeeking

cudubh

Slight hijack. Done the usual inadvertent spitting on things but, have also weed on somebody’s head, but not from the bike. The ususal story of having a whizz off a balcony when the queue for the loo is too long and fairly pissed so decided to go off the balcony. Unfortunately the drunk girl underneath decided to dance in the ‘rain’. It took her a while to work out why the rain was so warm and so localised!

Ben_mw

Many, many moons ago when I was young and stupid (and Brave)! – The dashboard of a car.
    Riding along minding my own business when a chav mobile pulls up alongside me and I turn to look to see what they’re doing, as you would, to get gobbed at, right in the face by the passenger.
    Well, 200m later, the car is sat behind others at a red light, and seeing as it’s sunny, the sunroof is open. You see where this is going, yes? Well, stand up on the pedals, lean over, aim and fire all over the dashboard!
    Not big, not clever.
    Jumped the red light, pedalled like fury, and hid behind the petrol station for 30 minutes, terrified that they might come looking for me.

As I said, when I was young and stupid.

2tyred

Lance Armstrong.

Going over the hills above Paisley on his infamous Twitter ride. Thankfully it didn’t connect, but my heart stopped for a moment. He was riding behind me and was closer than I’d realised. If he noticed, it didn’t bother him.

forgotmename
    Free Member

Paul Daniels foot, yarmouth pier 1980.He wasnt happy,(and i didnt know which 1 he was) I was young, and quite pleased with myself after.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Some guys bonnet who thought it would be a good idea to toot at me from behind to make me move out of his way riding along a 1 lane rd.
    It all got a bit nasty, but to placate him i rinsed it off with my camelbak.

IdleJon

Nicknoxx – Member
    I’m with coffeeking

You are a magician as well?

bassspine
    Free Member

when I was an apprentice blacksmith , we used to spit on the face of the hammer and then hit a piece of white-hot iron on the anvil. It goes BANG! and throws your hammer over your shoulder.

chunkypaul
    Free Member

the inside of a full face helmet on the mega

my foot, my hand, my arm – wind assisted

a chav who jumped out and tried to push me off my bike – i anticipated he was up to something before he ran out on to the road and had a nice one ready, his mates roared with laughter at his shocked look on his face as he stood in the road unable to speak

bullandbladder
    Free Member

The windscreen of an artic lorry that was apparently trying to kill me – in retrospect, possibly not the cleverest thing to have done, what with 30 tons of wagon 2 feet from my back wheel, but the sheer fury on the driver’s face was breathtaking to behold!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘What have you spat on?’ is closed to new replies.