What has your partner blamed you for that was totally their fault?

Home Forum Chat Forum What has your partner blamed you for that was totally their fault?

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • What has your partner blamed you for that was totally their fault?
  • xcgb

Inspiration from frankSinatras thread

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/wife-just-bumped-the-care-and-it-is-my-fault

There must be loads of examples, particularly from the male side of the story

Use this forum as therapy! 🙂

Premier Icon franksinatra
    Subscriber

how long have you got 🙄

Premier Icon cardo
    Subscriber

The Divorce….

xcgb

My wife blames me for the weather, its my fault if it rains if I want to go kayaking, or windy if i’m sailing

Like I am some kind of weather god….

Premier Icon hatter
    Subscriber

Farts on public transport.

We’re so romantic.

Subscriber

I don’t actually need to say anything or do anything. I can be blamed if, in her mind, i thought it.

ninfan

Her own pregnancy

Twice!

She stops smoking for a couple of weeks, gets very, very ratty.

Starts an argument, storms out and drives to the shop to buy cigs.

Blames me for her starting smoking again!

sweepy

Ive been in trouble before for stuff i’ve done in her dreams

bikebouy

Putting a new dark blue shirt in the wash with whites, then sticking the machine on 60C..

Ohh the mirth. 🙄

29erKeith

+1

Mental!

xcgb

Yes yes and thrice yes!

Premier Icon hatter
    Subscriber

Yes! me too, been elbowed awake and found myself seemingly in serious trouble for no apparent reason.

It only transpired much later that this was the cause, by which time I’d spent most of the day walking on eggshells genuinely concerned that I’d forgotten a birthday or something.

Premier Icon footflaps
    Subscriber

Me to.

How does that work?

Subscriber

me to.

Yesterday I learnt that it was my fault the garage had been left unlocked for a week because ‘you bought a complicated padlock’. Complicated padlock 🙄

samuri

😉 Just accept it’s a female characteristic guys and love it.

Nothing my wife does wrong is her fault. I just accept my role as fall guy and live with it. It wasn’t in the vows but it should be. She also blames some of her characteristics on her father.

I also now ensure that I’m never included in organising family events between my wife, my sister and my mum because if something ever goes wrong (and invariably it does), they all blame me.

Subscriber

I also now ensure that I’m never included in organising family events between my wife, my sister and my mum because if something ever goes wrong (and invariably it does), they all blame me.

But, by your own logic, will it not still be your fault anyway even if you are not involved in organising it?

If a man voices an opinion in a wood, and there is no woman to hear, is he still wrong?

But, by your own logic, will it not still be your fault anyway even if you are not involved in organising it?

yep – it will be your fault because you didn’t do anything to help

samuri

They’ll say it’s my fault but now I know it isn’t. When I was involved in organising, there was always a lingering doubt that I might actually be to blame. Once I know it’s foundless I can live with any amount of abuse.

amedias

+1 🙁

DrJ

My fault that her laptop is not backed up, even though she knows full well that it has never ever been connected to any potential backup device 🙁

Subscriber

To be fair though, if her dreams mirror mine and she is ‘the other end’ of what I am up to in my dream then I probably deserve to get in trouble 😉

JEngledow

Yep, me too 🙄

Premier Icon spawnofyorkshire
    Subscriber

I’m noticing a trend here

and +1 🙁

Premier Icon honeybadgerx
    Subscriber

Another +1, woke up to have her in a mega grump because I’d cheated on her in her dreams. Of course if she dreams about Hugh Jackman that’s fine…

bigyinn

[video]http://youtu.be/DHzjgNoRmjg[/video]

She crashed my car when I was at work, the car I bought was too long

The kids are hers when they do well and mine when they are naughty

If she gains a pound in weight it’s my fault for eating nice things in front of her.

I want to talk about our relationship? I’m being too “sensitive”. The things I want to talk about get out of hand and I’ve had enough so I pack. Apparently that makes me “completely insensitive”

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

I’m noticing a trend here

and +1 [/quote]

I’m surprised how many people know Sweepy’s partner.

xcgb

the car I bought was too long

🙂

gonzy

that and everything else…its never her fault!!

Premier Icon MoreCashThanDash
    Subscriber

So the dream thing is a pretty common thing then?

They should teach that at school…..

bigyinn

MoreCashThanDash – Member

They should teach that at school…..
    That all women are mental and irrational?

Premier Icon votchy
    Subscriber

Everyone that has commented on this thread will now be in trouble when they get home, even me even though I have not expressed an opinion either way, I will be in trouble!!

Subscriber

I have not expressed an opinion either way

Ah, but you thought of an opinion, didn’t you?

sobriety

I got in trouble with the girl who dumped me via facebook, as after the dumping me she had a dream where I hated her for dumping me via facebook!

I got in more trouble when, after pointing out that I was expecting it as we were on different continents, I suggested that maybe her sunconcious thought that she might’ve done something wrong by not just telling me…

tomlunn

my latest one was being blamed for tipping her coffee into the cars footwell – when she ‘jammed it safely’ between dashboard and windscreen – and i shut the door (which apparently you just shouldnt do when getting out of a car)
    long, long list – double standards would be a popular thread too

Premier Icon Mad Pierre
    Subscriber

Another +1 for the dream. Glad to see it’s more common than I thought.

Premier Icon BoardinBob
    Subscriber

Not technically her fault, but she refuses to accept my story.

Our house gets crazy hot in summer. We get the sun streaming in through the front window all day long, and on hot days the house is like a sauna. A couple of years ago on a roasting hot day, I was in the living room when I heard an almighty bang. My first thought was the dog had broken something but he was lying sleeping. I started checking the house and eventually opened the bathroom door and discovered the shower screen had completely shattered and there was glass everywhere. Nothing had hit it, the door had been closed and no one was in the house apart from me.

The only cause I can think of was the heat. I initially thought it was causing the walls to move, but having googled it, it appears shower screens can spontaneously shatter and heat can be a contributing factor.

Regardless, she refuses to believe this, blames me and thinks I hit it with something.

Premier Icon seadog101
    Subscriber

Frequently accused of not telling or informing Mrs Seadog of x,y, or z. When she has simply ignored or forgotten important stuff.

xcgb

Regardless, she refuses to believe this, blames me and thinks I hit it with something.

Not sure I believe you either! 🙂

Premier Icon molgrips
    Subscriber

You have trust issues there I reckon!

Viewing 45 posts - 1 through 45 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘What has your partner blamed you for that was totally their fault?’ is closed to new replies.