Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What has the slackest head angle?
  • deviant
    Free Member

Can’t decide between a Dartmoor Hornet or an On One 4560b, either will be running my trusty 140mm Revelations with tapered steerer….question is which is going to give me the slackest head angle?

I live in Wales and spend most of my time at Antur, BPW, Black Mountain Cycle Centre and various off piste places etc…..basically the bike is to be a downhill HT, previously I’ve owned an On One 456-evo (never should’ve sold it), a Dialled Alpine and currently mooch about on a Ragley Piglet.

Suggestions like Bird Zero AMs are out of the question as I’m not paying £400 for a frame for a second bike, my other bike is a Giant Trance SX which takes care of most duties when my old bones aren’t feeling the HT!

Cheers.

deviant
    Free Member

Good shout, sadly only available in small….would be looking for medium or at least 16.5+ size….17 would be perfect.

pinch_flat
    Free Member

I’d go with the Hornet. Bought a frame earlier this year and built it up with 26″ wheels and 150mm revs. Honestly love the bike and for most of the riding I do I prefer it over my enduro bike, its just so much fun and slack. Its the first hardtail I’ve had in about 7 years and absolutely love riding it, so much more than I ever expected. I got the large version BTW.

deviant
    Free Member

Cheers Pinch, that’s what I’m erring to….after years of steel HTs I quite fancy giving Alu a shot.

deviant
    Free Member

Ordered in Pearl Black, will look awesome with the black stanchioned Revs and black wheels….can’t wait!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What has the slackest head angle?’ is closed to new replies.