Viewing 28 posts - 81 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • What has annoyed you most today (so far!)?
  • leffeboy

hughjengin, thank you

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

defriend me in retaliation.
    On facebook? The horror!

I know, but I have always been very fond of my nieces and now they live 400 miles away it is (was) the only way I kept up with them.

Ahh well (as I have become accustomed to saying over the last few months).

RealMan
    Free Member

I was just kidding, although it is only fb, to make your children do that to a relative is pretty messed up. You know you can still send them messages right?

Oggles
    Free Member

Set out for a 4-5hr road ride. I felt awful, really drained, then my knee started hurting. Cut super short, ended up only doing 90 mins. Balls.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

was just kidding, although it is only fb, to make your children do that to a relative is pretty messed up. You know you can still send them messages right?

Yeah I know – and of course I can text/call them too but it was just my little way of feeling connected to them, commenting on each other’s activities etc.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Probably already been mentioned but… my wife.

ilovemygears
    Free Member

bus driver that pulled out right in front of me, ****..lorry driver behind him shouted to me that bus drives are **** tossers that cant drive made me lol though..

chipsngravy
    Free Member

The return of my old friend, sciatica. Just in time for my holiday in the Alps 🙄

Xylene
    Free Member

Probably already been mentioned but… my wife.

She annoyed me as well.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Just got a email from STW of 3 day ban for posting a nice arse pic of Emily Batty 8)

EDIT: doesn’t appear to have come into force yet 😀

andygreener

Where is the pic BA?

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

The whole thing got removed, there were some naughty girly pics, but mine was just of Emily on a road bike, it just happened to be taken from behind and she just happened to have a very small tight outfit on and god has blessed her in certain departments. I’m figuring that if I don’t log out or turn my computer off for 3 days I might get round the ban.

Zoolander
    Free Member

The god damn clicking coming from somewhere everytime I push the right pedal down. It’s driving me ferkin bonkers.

Karinofnine

That Osborne public school privileged background solid family connections **** telling me ‘we’re all feeling the pain’. No George, you are not feeling my pain.

RichPenny
    Free Member

One of us is seriously mentalist and I really hope it isn’t actually me.

It isn’t just you, if that helps?

yunki
    Free Member

tiredness..

schnullelieber
    Free Member

Some **** has popped all the bubbles in my bubble wrap!!!! God that makes me MAD.

amodicumofgnar

working out most of this summer is a write off for anything other than pootling – once I get back on the bike

sambob
    Free Member

I walked into the bike shop this morning after waiting almost a month for them to get some frame bearings in and the mechanic said “i’ve booked it in for monday.” After waiting a month, did he really think that was the right thing to say. It was entirely the shops fault for it taking so long, unless specialized really have had no FSR XC bearings for a month?

jam-bo

Toothache.

Hohum
    Free Member

Thankfully not much has annoyed me today.

My job and the lack of stimulation is a general annoyance, but I am trying to learn to live with that, but everything else has been okay and after dinner this evening I spent some good quality time with my youngest and that brought a big smile to my face 🙂

aa
    Free Member

Nothing. Today I are mostly been serene.

pitduck
    Free Member

people who think the entire world and all of it`s contents revolve round their offspring 😯

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ah ha, well last night I did a 2 1/2hr ride on the roadie in the SD’s and started endomondo pre set off.. I forgot to stop the thing so it naturally turned itself off post ride, but this morning I thought I’d take a look at the track and lo and behold the GPS on my phone wasn’t on!! Oh the hillarity.. So I’ve done 2hrs 37mins of riding and I don’t know where I’ve been (well I do, but…), nor at what speed.. (Ok, that bits rubbish too as the computer on the bike says I averaged 37kph).
    I ache.
    It was the first time I’d used endo’ though, phah.

DaRC_L

My cold hasn’t gone
    My bad shoulder is causing tingly numbess in my left finger
    Efckin’ stag-do-without-stag tomorrow, a lot of them are minted and I’m skint at the mo’
    I’ve had a week of meetings, especially over lunchtime
    I’m a miserable efcker at the mo…

iDave
    Free Member

Nothing annoying me today either apart from my new phone still being in a delivery van somewhere and that’s technically not actually annoying me (much).

iDave
    Free Member

Actually now I’m bloody seething as delivery instructions for the new phone were ignored and I’ve sat in all day like a lemon and they attempted to deliver it 20 yards away at 11am.

pallyally
    Free Member

Wife spending £360 on a pair of specs (see other post)

Viewing 28 posts - 81 through 108 (of 108 total)

The topic ‘What has annoyed you most today (so far!)?’ is closed to new replies.