Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 108 total)
  • What has annoyed you most today (so far!)?
  • stevemtb
    Free Member

Mine is that I’ve been waiting all week for an eBay auction to end tonight and they’ve obviously been offered an amount they were happy with, changed it to Buy it Now and sold it there and then.

Is it just me who thinks that’s bad form? I’d have snapped it up if it was originally on at that price and would’ve paid more if it had ended properly.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Finding out Ive probably been done over for £50 after buying some used bars off a forum member

rocketman
    Free Member

The office hag complaining loudly to anyone within earshot that she has too much work to do. Just STFU and get on with it

nobtwidler
    Free Member

Clients!!!

binners

The inability, yet again, of the international community to recognise my genius and proclaim me ‘all-great kingy/emperor/oracle type-of-thing and he who must be obeyed. By everybody. All the time. Got That? And put me in charge of the world.

It happens daily. And when it does, its crushing

toby1

The guy opposite me who wears heavy boots and stamps his feet on the floor all day long, we have a hollow floor, it’s pretty much the only thing that irritates me at the moment, mostly life is sweet!

DezB
    Free Member

Weirdly, nothing.
    Oh, yeah my Graze box not arriving before lunch. Had to break into the banana Soreen.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

My chuffing brother and his bitch from hell wife.

It was our girls’ 2nd birthday yesterday – we got no contact from him asking if there was anything they would like and just got zero effort gift vouchers through the post. They didn’t call or text to speak to them or to wish them happy birthday.

They received invites to the party on Saturday and haven’t even responded to say they aren’t coming.

Now he is on Facebook whinging that he can’t go to spectate at a charity event on Saturday because he is working. No mention of missing his own nieces’ birthday party.

(This isn’t an isolated event that I am being unreasonable about – it is just the latest kick in the teeth from him – at Easter they came to visit my mum (who lives 5 miles from us) and they didn’t come to see the girls then because ‘they had a really busy weekend’. The bitch wife did go to the MacDonald’s she used to work at to see old work mates on each of the three days they were here though). Clearly her old burger-flipping workmates are more important to her than her own nieces.

Ufck him. Ufck them both.

I feel marginally better for that, thank you.

scaredypants

OP – put ONE small bid in early and I think that stops them doing BiN (??)

geoffj

😯 Better out than in MF

wwaswas

Having to chase someone for the 4th time to refund me some money on an item that turned up ‘not as described’ and about which they’ve dragged their feet for weeks. Got the money but no effort to apologise. As someone who runs a major cycling website (not this one) you’d think they’d make more effort to deal fairly with people…

MrsPoddy
    Free Member

The 2 people that could not drive this morning and delayed me by 45 minutes getting into the office grrrrr! My car share would not hang out of the window to shout learn to drive to cheer me up (I think the 2 police directing traffic put her off).

binners

Thanks for sharing MF. Puts my world domination problem in perspective. It doesn’t actually get me that angry. It’ll happen tomorrow. I’m sure it will this time

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

m_f – maybe they just don’t like you? go have some fun or sit through a non-charity whingeathon? tricky call.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Disasspointingly I can never be an evil henchman until my able master achieves world domination …… even then that bell end Hora stands between me and my goal. I bet it is the same tomorrow 🙄
    M-F deepest sympathies on that front could be worse though they could be a holes and want to spend time with you

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

👿

It really does get to me though because they have two girls (12 and 13) and I have seen them on the day of their birthday every single year since they were born (even just 4 and 6 weeks after my two were born) and only just started getting them gift vouchers in the last year or so because that is what they asked for.

Am I right to be so angry/disappointed/upset?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

binners – actually, I am aware of your desires and planned implementing phase one yesterday, but one the key players failed to turn because he was attending a whinge marathon in aid of some 2 year olds. As a result, all we could manage was 2 square feet of prime non-residential property over which you aer undisputed master. Sadly, i’ve lost the paperwork and can’t remember where it is.

bazzer
    Free Member

Having a cold starting when I am riding in Wales at the weekend 🙁

wwaswas

if binners is relying Hora to help him achieve world domination we could all be safe for some time 😉

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

it does have planning permission for a fortress of ultimate evil. quite a small one, and it has to made out of lego.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Yes unlike employment law and catapults where you are bang out of order

Apparently he was about to implement it then he relaised he had the worng car and so he changed that but then the bike did not match so he changed that then the car broke …….

iDave
    Free Member

nothing has annoyed me today

that will not be changing

yunki
    Free Member

What has annoyed you most today (so far!)?

Myself

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

BTW – it all started when the bitchwife from hell decided that I thought ‘the world revolved around me’ because I asked the family if they would do dinner an hour earlier on our (once) regular Sunday evening meals at our mum’s house. I was only asking because we felt that 6pm was just too late for our (at the time 6 month old) girls to eat (as we then had to get them home and to bed). So every weekend (until they moved 400 miles away thank god) they turned up on the dot of 5pm just to make a point.

One of us is seriously mentalist and I really hope it isn’t actually me.

Taff
    Free Member

Working on a housing scheme consiting of several block of flats. I’m taking it from the architect now that it has got planning and ‘making it work’. So far the roof is as complicated as they come and to get up the stairs you have to be two foot tall. Other than that the day is peachy!

wwaswas

so you’re upset that someone you hate didn’t come to see you?

What was your brother doing whilst his wife was in MacDonalds – could you not have just met up with him then?

DezB
    Free Member

One of us is seriously mentalist and I really hope it isn’t actually me.

Nope, you sound like the most sane man on the planet 😉

ton

i dont get annoyed any more.

even fred, ernie, dd, barnes and teej dont get my goat anymore.

i think i may be turning into a soft lefty pacifist…….. 🙁

stcolin
    Free Member

A few things that I can’t post here.

Couple of monumental c**k ups in work, and the fact that it isn’t Friday 5pm. Thinking the SLX cranks I fitted last night aren’t fitted correctly and it will all go horribly wrong soon.

binners

I am presently compiling a list, on the strength of this thread, as to who will be at the top table feasting on pasties and beer, once my empire is established. How we’ll laugh (muhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) as we manufacture arbitrary laws. Banning walkers from the lake district (punishable by death), requisitioning the entire stock of CRC, Making smoking compulsory in pubs, granting independence to Liverpool…..

Take the Italian approach and feel free to pledge your allegiance, no matter how insincere

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Nothing and I’ve just spend a relaxing hour doing yoga so feeling sublimely relaxed now. Even if the coffee machine is broken I’ll remain happy.

You can start worshipping me anytime you want.

jon1973
    Free Member

This ain’t Mumsnet you know. 😉

bruneep

my son blowing £323.00 on xbox points in less than a month on my cc linked to his account.

Buying **** fifa players 🙄

been on hold most of the day to xbox and cc to stop any further payments, how hard can it be to remove a cc from xbox

jon1973
    Free Member

on my cc linked to his account

How did you ever think that would end well?

wwaswas

my son blowing £323.00 on xbox points in less than a month on my cc linked to his account

I’d be selling the xbox to get some of the money back!

binners

I’d be selling him into slavery to get some of the money back!

bikebouy
    Free Member

Erm.. I went out for a wander around and it rained.

Hardly epic, hardly deserving of a post really.

midlifecrashes

Sat here answering the phone all day to prospective tenants since I’ve advertised a house, but it now won’t be available for another month because the flipping council have DOUBLED the lead time for their house to be ready for my current tenant, even though it was only last week they put it in writing it would be ready in three weeks. Eighteen calls and counting so far today. Maybe it’s too cheap? Wait a month and advertise again at another £50 a month? Silver linings?

Xylene
    Free Member

The student who is covered in fake tan kicking off again this morning because I refused again to let her wander around the room pestering people and placed her in my HOCA’s room after being told she can do what the fark she wants.

She upset what was then a rather stable moment for that group.

Anyway, at least I get the pleasure of knowing that she won’t be in my lessons next week or any others, she will instead be in the unit for the week after kicking of with my HOCA as well.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Take the Italian approach and feel free to pledge your allegiance, no matter how insincere

You got it, big boy

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 108 total)

The topic ‘What has annoyed you most today (so far!)?’ is closed to new replies.