what hardtail for £800

Home Forum Bike Forum what hardtail for £800

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • what hardtail for £800
  • Premier Icon RRD

I saw a Biardman 29er the other day. I think it was about £800, spec looked very good. However, I haven’t seen them in Halfords yet (who do cycle to work scheme).

Check out Biardman website?

I’ve been looking to get a new bike through the bike2work scheme. I was originally thinking of getting a Cotic road rat, but I don’t think it will handle too well off road (mainly Ashton court and Leigh woods) and to using it for more longer distance road/light off road. Been looking at a few others. Best spec I’ve seen was on a cube acid 29’er. Any other options or opinions

Can’t get Boardman or anything from halfords, as different scheme

Premier Icon Northwind

Hmm, see that Acid… Does it definitely have the motion control XC32s? Some sources say it’s turnkey (gash, and not good enough for an £800 bike), others say it’s motion control (pretty good, still too heavy but at least they work)

It says they the xc32 tk solo air on cube website. So not sure. But rest of spec looks good, when comparing to giant, specialized, orbea, trek, cannon dale. I would have gone for either voodoo or Boardman, but can’t

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘what hardtail for £800’ is closed to new replies.