Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What furniture for front door barricades?
  • nedrapier

This might be worthy of some forethought.

There’s 10 feet from the front door to the opposite wall. I’ve got a stout wooden futon and a 7 foot seat section from a metal sofa bed. I think I could probably make those work. I’d need to lug them both downstairs and move the bikes, though. Hmmm.

Anyone else doing their own spacial awareness mental exercises?

trail_rat
    Free Member

i live in bumblefuck so even if shit hits the fan chances of them finding me – slim front door barricade – perhaps ill lock the doors when i go to sleep

jon1973
    Free Member

double edge sword. What happens if they set the place alight and you have a wooden futon and a 7 foot seat section from a metal sofa bed, wedged in front of your only escape route?

nedrapier

I’d use the back door. Gardens sealed by terraces on all sides. Might even put the tent up in the garden!

Dobbo

I’d like to live in bumblefuck.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Not really some thing to laugh about really. Mrs FD spoke to a mate in Lewisham who had burning cars and rioters in the street next to hers last night. She wasn’t joking about it on internet forums but was truely scarred and frightened about what was happening.

nedrapier

FunkyDunc: There might be some nervous humour in it, but I’m not messing around. I’m 2 minutes walk from Finsbury Park station and Blackstock Road and I am seriously considering what I’d use if I had to.

parkesie
    Free Member

Bombers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What furniture for front door barricades?’ is closed to new replies.