- What fruit for a beginner?
bigG – Member
Durian wins the fruit contest every time. Thread closed
The king of all fruits but do watch out for proper ways of eating durians.
The traditional ways of eating durians are:
1. Drinking hard liquor at least after a day or two after consuming durian.
2. Avoid Guniess stout as well for a day or two.
3. Avoid deep fried food if you can.
4. Avoid herbal soup containing all sort of ginseng.
1. Add about a tea spoon of salt with water to the empty shell compartment of the durian and drink it after consuming durian.
2. Do not eat too much … easier said than done.
The reason is that durian is “high” or “positive (Yang)” energy food which means if you body cannot cope you will have problems.
p/s: … if you have high blood pressure … avoid by all means.Posted 7 years ago
The topic ‘What fruit for a beginner?’ is closed to new replies.