Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • What Frame to replace a T129S?
  • Premier Icon somouk
    Free Member

I’ve finally got to the point where I want to replace my T129S so as I have some better tyre clearance at the rear.

It’s the older 2014 version that is struggling to hold a 2.1 NN so anything with decent volume just catches the frame.

What is out there as a frame only package that I could buy that I can swap as much as possible over on to from the T129S.

Needs to have internal routing for a dropper and take 29er tyres. Do Whyte do frame only packages for their newer SCR stuff? I can’t seem to find anything.

Premier Icon nickfrog
    Free Member

Sorry no idea if they do frames standalone but my friend just upgraded his 2014 129S with a S150 carbon from Rutland, RS I think with Lyrics/GX Eagle. He paid just over £3k which is superb VFM. He is VERY happy with the bike as it’s a serious step up. He is on fast rolling original Maxxis something 2.25 but is upgrading to Nobby Nic 2.6 asa CRC gets them in stock.

Premier Icon davosaurusrex

Trek Fuel EX

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What Frame to replace a T129S?’ is closed to new replies.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.